Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT .... Game of the Week?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any word on if WYMT is airing a game of the week this Friday? I was hoping for Belfry at Harlan Co.
I've been waiting on this announcement, and that's exactly the game it needs to be!!
Hazard and Letcher Central. I hope!
No cougarpride!!
They need to cross that mountain!!!

Wink
Heck no let them have LCC and Hazard. We Harlan County fans do not want it on TV we want everyone to come to the game!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont get the Wymt channel but I do know Wymt covers most of eastern ky and there isnt a game bigger in that area than Harlan County and Belfry this week.
Fuzzybeardad Wrote:Heck no let them have LCC and Hazard. We Harlan County fans do not want it on TV we want everyone to come to the game!!!!!!!!!!!

Hazard was on last week in the pike co bowl. I cant see them covering another Hazard game this week.
Not sure of Fridays games but I heard they would be broadcasting the first game of the Appalachian bowl Saturday. Which is north laurel and clay county.

Hope they do Harlan county and Belfry game Friday too.
Sure miss Rock!!
program guide has them also showing pburg vs. knox
Wymt does a great job I just wish they would also do a tape delay after sports overtime.:truestory:
canoeman06 Wrote:program guide has them also showing pburg vs. knox

Hope your right
no game Friday.

but both games at the Appalachian bowls on Saturday are being televised.
I am glad that the HC/Belfry game will not be televised. I think YMT is the greatest station that covers high school sports in the state of KY and I love and appreciate what they do for our young kids but I want everybody in Harlan County out Friday night to help support the Black Bears because we are going to need everybody backing the Bears Friday night.
zaga_fan Wrote:no game Friday.

but both games at the Appalachian bowls on Saturday are being televised.

Thats great to hear! So now everyone will need to be at HCHS on Friday tonight!
Hope to see everyone there we will be tail gating!
:welcome:
Granny bear they all ways put perry central hazard or p burg . I no we played belfry and both tams was undefeated and they picked hazard and some crappy team over our game . Hope they got good food at Harlan county going make the trip my eagles don't have a game I would say that all football fans should come and watch to of the best coaches go to war good luck to both teams may the best team win .
Its not the biggest games that gets aired, its which ones bring in the most sponsor money to WYMT.
Belfry/HC is definitely the game of the week, but you rarely see these teams live on wymt.
I hope Harlan Johnson and belfry keep playing each other should make good tradition for all 3 teams each year to see hoo the king of the mountains is ever year . I think Harlan is a little better than Johnson and belfry this year but both games should be a dog fight . Can't wait till Friday love some smash mouth football :
^
Its Harlan County! Not the dreadful Harlan!

Get it right or HC fans everywhere will publicly execute you.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its not the biggest games that gets aired, its which ones bring in the most sponsor money to WYMT.
Belfry/HC is definitely the game of the week, but you rarely see these teams live on wymt.

Get it how ya live Wink
There actually won't be a lot of games televised this year.
Its my understanding that both games will be on wymt Big Grinrums02:Big Grinrums02:Big Grinrums02:
I hope so. I can record them and watch them when I get back from game that night.
Harlan County and Belfry is the game of the week whether WYMT shows it or not. It is a clash of the titans.
^^
Have to agree with you. By far the best game in the mountains.
Trust me when i say Zaga know when and what game will be aired on WYMT.
Take your rumors and throw them in the garbage.
i was hoping wayne and garrad. Those boys from monticello are tough and play with alot of heart. Heck of a coach
Breathitt