Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central @ Williamsburg (9/6/13)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pike Central (0-1) makes the long trip to Williamsburg (1-1) to battle the Yellow Jackets.

Thoughts & Predictions?
Williamsburg gets back on track this weekend. Fairview handled them easily last year and from what I gather this is essentially the same PCC team i believe.

Williamsburg 42
PCC. 21
^
If thats not the case and Wburg is held to under 3 tds again or PCC puts up more than 3tds then Wburg has some problems.
Williamsburg by 2-3 scores
Not making excuses for the Jackets but it was a very difficult situation they had in the North game...the kids were still concerned and upset about Skyler's brother and really didn't focus...would North have still won...probably...they had good numbers and wore the Burg down...it would have been fun to watch though in week 4 after Williamsburg was up to full strength...I'm going to say the Jackets and Coach Herron bounce back with a strong performance against Pike and win by two scores.
Williamsburg 42 pike central 16
PC 24
Williamsburg 18
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Williamsburg gets back on track this weekend. Fairview handled them easily last year and from what I gather this is essentially the same PCC team i believe.

Williamsburg 42
PCC. 21

Fairview didnt play Pike County Central last yr , or Williamsburg either
This pike central team will be dangerous this year,

Pike Central- 38
Williamsburg- 28
Well Pike Central unfortunately got some tough news today as it was learned that Senior RB/LB Marcus Johnson (who was injured last week against Henry Clay) suffered a Torn ACL/MCL/PCL & Meniscus and his high school career at the very least is over.

PC will also be without the services of backup RB Dakota Ray & G Bryson Patton as they are serving the 2nd of their 2 game suspension handed down by the KHSAA.

So PC is going to have to rely a bit on 3rd string RB Chase Patton to carry a little bit of the load on offense.

IMO, this game will come down to how well PC can handle the pass as Dalton Sizemore is indeed on the better QB in the entire state of Kentucky....and in the past PC has been vulnerable to passing teams.

This game certainly has all the making of being a classic shoot-out as well...so it could be a fun one to attend.

Best of luck to both teams.
Wburg 44
PCC 20
:devilflam
Talon Wrote:Fairview didnt play Pike County Central last yr , or Williamsburg either

My mistake and thanks for the correction. I had posted that after returning home from a LONG trip. I got PCC confused with Powell County. Which i understand is quite a different team than PCC!
Burg bounces back by 12.
Didn't Prestonsburg score 80+ points on Pike Central in a game last year? Williamsburg will score a lot of points and win this one going away.
Williamsbug 38 Pike Central 32
J-Rod Wrote:Well Pike Central unfortunately got some tough news today as it was learned that Senior RB/LB Marcus Johnson (who was injured last week against Henry Clay) suffered a Torn ACL/MCL/PCL & Meniscus and his high school career at the very least is over.

PC will also be without the services of backup RB Dakota Ray & G Bryson Patton as they are serving the 2nd of their 2 game suspension handed down by the KHSAA.

So PC is going to have to rely a bit on 3rd string RB Chase Patton to carry a little bit of the load on offense.

IMO, this game will come down to how well PC can handle the pass as Dalton Sizemore is indeed on the better QB in the entire state of Kentucky....and in the past PC has been vulnerable to passing teams.

This game certainly has all the making of being a classic shoot-out as well...so it could be a fun one to attend.

Best of luck to both teams.

Sorry to hear about Johnson. Big loss for the Hawks. Good luck to him in the future hope he recovers well.
Now, with the injury updates, I guess Wburg will be alright as long as they don't have to stand on the sideline that is in the sun and wear their orange jerseys.
I would say we will wear black at home and at 7:30 the sun will almost be gone kinda like you need to be 55 Troll. :biglmao::flame::biglmao:
Is there going to be any Williamsburg radio stations broadcasting this game online?

I won't be going, but I'd like to listen to it.
All I can tell you j-rod 102.7 fm does all of Williamsburg games and it's the greatest radio game by game man Stan Owen :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
64Sur you have been very quite this year. You are making me feel that the Hawks will pull the upset in this one.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:64Sur you have been very quite this year. You are making me feel that the Hawks will pull the upset in this one.

I feel sorry for pike central Friday night #1 blackcat fan I have already predict this game Williamsburg 42 pike 16 :Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:
Williamsburg 35
Pike cent 13
I hate to hear about the Johnson kid. I hope that he has a full recovery. That is a terrible way for a player to end his career.
64SUR Wrote:All I can tell you j-rod 102.7 fm does all of Williamsburg games and it's the greatest radio game by game man Stan Owen :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

I didn't notice a listen online feature on their website tho. lol
14-1 as long as they don't have to wear orange or stand on the sunny sidelines.
mysonis55 Wrote:14-1 as long as they don't have to wear orange or stand on the sunny sidelines.

we are dodging the sun from now on game begin tonight at 8.00pm Confusederiously:
So now yall only have to worry about that orange jersey thing.
myIQis55 just worry about PT.
I'm not worried so much now e. My boy told me they don't have to wear orange jerseys
Pages: 1 2