Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Henry Co vs Owen Co 9/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins?
If Henry can find a offense, this should be a easy game.
28-7 Henry Co
After watching Owen Co. against Grant, I say Henry wins this one with ease. The rebels looked very small and young the other night
Who's Owens best players? Who's Henry
I never go against my rebels they are young and will take there bumps but in order to have a diamond you must start with coal
Henry starts 2 Seniors on Defense and 2 on Offense. The Junior and Sophomore classes are very Strong. 5 Sophomores start on O and 4 on D. The offense has struggled the first 2 games, and changes may be made. Henry does play a lot of players, which should pay off in the long run.
Shelby and Owen were semi scheduled to play this weekend but from what I heard, Owen backed out and never sent contract and caused Shelby to have two open dates and only 9 games. What in the world happened?
Henry needs to make some changes on their offensive play calling or its gonna be another long year for the Wildcats....
Henry should score several points tonight, and if they struggle, there could be problems.
Henry won with ease, using their JV for the majority of the game. They have so many talented players on this team and are going back to their traditional rivalries with Carroll and Owen. What's exciting is that the majority of their players are Juniors and Sophomores. The play calling still needs some improvement, but it looks like the woes of the last two season's are behind the Cats. HC is back.