Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher unreported
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No score posted on the Letcher-Johnson Central match. Anybody know how this one came out?
I know for sure Letcher won the Freshman game
Know for sure varsity lost but don't know score.
The two Jenkins games didn't get reported. If someone knew the score of those games msg me. Ozz needs to do better at posting the scores. Win or loose it still needs to be posted. Takes two minutes to call, twitter or Facebook a score to the khsaa. If it isn't his job then someone else needs to post.
It is the coaches' job or their appointed person. Usually the home team is responsible for calling in or reporting scores. In the Jenkins cases, it was the 53rd District seeding tournament played at Knott County Central.
They posted the Knott co game, Cordia but not the Jenkins game..seemed weird to me.
I think it should be mandatory that all schools not only report the scores, but also list stats.
cougarpride08 Wrote:The two Jenkins games didn't get reported. If someone knew the score of those games msg me. Ozz needs to do better at posting the scores. Win or loose it still needs to be posted. Takes two minutes to call, twitter or Facebook a score to the khsaa. If it isn't his job then someone else needs to post.

UKisN1 Wrote:It is the coaches' job or their appointed person. Usually the home team is responsible for calling in or reporting scores. In the Jenkins cases, it was the 53rd District seeding tournament played at Knott County Central.

Lynn Camp's coaches call in all scores for their games including road games, and put stats in. I think all coaches should be required to put stats online for KHSAA as well.
The two Jenkins games are still not posted. UKis1 can you please get the info and call it in if you know the scores. Evidentially the school is just too lazy. Hehehe!