Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell County 48 Campbellsville 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fletcher ran wild. Defense was stout! Looked much better than last week!
Defense couldn't have given up over 75 yards at the most with almost all of that when second team came in. Good win against an under manned c-ville team.
c-ville appears to be a little down this year.
In my opinion, Cville is much better team than Taylor is,if you consider roster size, it was hot and they just wore down ,they will win some games this year though ,especialy in 1a.Russell countys defense was stout,could have very easily been a shut out.
The defense did pitch a shut out. We only gave up the one punt return because a couple of guys over pursued. Our special teams are getting better. Returns continue to be a strength. Both Fletcher and Ellis had punt returns for TD's. Zapata put one in the endzone and got several around the 5. Short is getting the job done on extra points as well!
Overall I really liked what I saw tonight!
Very strong showing from the Lakers. But lets keep things in context. Taylor Co. and Campbellsville are among the bottom feeders in the state. It is easy to look good against inferior competition.
Sad fact is even though TC is losing by 40 they are better than they were last year.

The quote above was from you, brahma bull, last week about Taylor County. Taylor finished the season 6-4 rated 15 of 39 teams listed in 4a. You call them a better team this year and then trash them calling them a bottom dweller in 4a just to make a negative point about this laker team. Are you trashing Taylor county or are they better than last year. Which is it??
Yeah that's what they said at Knox last year, and Russell came out and put a nineteen point woopin on em ,at Knox.
Russell county will, quote that ,WILL win the district again, there just warming up.
willseeuntheHOUSE Wrote:Sad fact is even though TC is losing by 40 they are better than they were last year.

The quote above was from you, brahma bull, last week about Taylor County. Taylor finished the season 6-4 rated 15 of 39 teams listed in 4a. You call them a better team this year and then trash them calling them a bottom dweller in 4a just to make a negative point about this laker team. Are you trashing Taylor county or are they better than last year. Which is it??

You have to look at their 6 wins. The rank of 15 is misleading based on the SOS. As far as the statement that TC is better than last year, well I may of overstated it, but so what. Why get your panties bunched because someone does not think the Lakers are playing well? I am stating that the Lakers are inconsistent against teams they should be consistent against. I have a right to that opinion, just as you have a right to yours. If you can debate rather than attack, I will debate, but until you can figure it out, I am done with RC threads, they are not worth the attention.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:You have to look at their 6 wins. The rank of 15 is misleading based on the SOS. As far as the statement that TC is better than last year, well I may of overstated it, but so what. Why get your panties bunched because someone does not think the Lakers are playing well? I am stating that the Lakers are inconsistent against teams they should be consistent against. I have a right to that opinion, just as you have a right to yours. If you can debate rather than attack, I will debate, but until you can figure it out, I am done with RC threads, they are not worth the attention.

My panties were never bunched. To debate is to call someone out when their statements are inconsistent just to put a team down. I have no problem just to say that Russell County's SOS is less than admirable. You call it attack because someone calls you out on you inconsistent statements and then get your feelings all hurt.:HitWall: And once again, who have the lakers played this year that they should have been more consistent ??? I apologize to you if debating does not include the right to call someone out about their past statements. I am truly sorry if I offended you. I did not mean to attack you just the statement you made:igiveup: