Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County/Madison Southern Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whitley getting whipped all over the field on this one.

Madison Southern 35
Whitley County 0

Halftime

Whitley already using younger guys as theres no hope in this one. Poor coaching and maybe the worst fundamentally sound football team ive seenat Whitley. Four or five fumbles already, Oline is getting whipped and Harris is running past the defense. Whitley has players out, but it doesnt matter. Poorest effort i have ever seen.

Harris is as good as advertised. I left after the first qtr. Complete waste of money going to this one.

Its time for a change at Whitley. It looks like were headed down the same path Letcher was on for a few years. Poor coaching and no fundamentals makes for a long year. Im not going to talk about the team anymore, ill leave my peace at that. I dont know ive ever been this dissapointed. Good luck to the team, and good luck to the kids, you all deserve better.

Emergency Room Afternoon for Whitley Confusednicker:
Madison Southern up 35 0 at the half...Damien is running wild.
Wow! Rockcastle County must be better than we thought and Whitley County must be worse than we thought.
First play of the 2nd half, Harris touchdown and one of the best runs I've ever seen 50 yards across the field...Madison Central better watch out.
Starters pulled with 10 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter.
Unbelievable!
This is likely to be an 80-0 game.

Whitley gave up 2 minutes into the first qtr.
Whitley is bad. McCreary Central may beat them.
Did that huge Fullback graduate?
^
Yes, and the Mills kid is hurt.
Matt Dillon Wrote:Whitley is bad. McCreary Central may beat them.

From what i seen, you may be right.
Ms 56
wc 14
Whitley and Rock should NEVER have to take pride in these words but it is what it is: At least they scored. Sad
Whitley might be worse then Rock, I have seen rock but based of what you guys are saying... is WC worse..?
^
I cant believe Rock hasnt turned it around, but im even more surprised at how poorly Whitley is playing.
MS may just be that good. To be honest, e dont have a single soul on our defense that can stop Harris or come close to cathing him.
wildthang3 Wrote:Whitley might be worse then Rock, I have seen rock but based of what you guys are saying... is WC worse..?

Im not sure.
Whitleys biggest offensive threat and starting RB is out with an injury.
There also missing 2 or 3 defensive starters, not that it would matter.

Probably pretty even.