Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's going to the Staind/Crossfade Concert ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and blackcatfan_48 are going I was just wondering who else was attending ?
I will be there.
Thought about it but don't really have the time. Guess I will go when someone that I get more excited about will be there. Sucks that Seether can't show but they have a member in rehab.
Pretty lame concert. Staind made it somewhat decent, but those first three bands just didn't do a good job. Wouldn't pay to see either of them again
I had to do a Chinese firedrill at the red light in front of the Expo Center so if any of you were in that line and saw that....yea...that was me. lol
alfus21 Wrote:Pretty lame concert. Staind made it somewhat decent, but those first three bands just didn't do a good job. Wouldn't pay to see either of them again
I thought Staind was horrible ! Crossfade and 3 Days Grace put a pretty good concert on !
Staind put on an awesome show. I enjoyed Three Days Grace also. I really enjoyed the cover Staind done of 'Comfortably Numb' by Pink Floyd, it was great. Also, the story Lewis told before they played 'It's Been Awhile' was pretty cool, as it really is funny how things work out like that. Definitely would love to see again and can't see why some of you guys didn't enjoy the show. Maybe I'm just a big Staind fan.....
I thought the 3 bands prior to Staind were pretty good. Music was a little loud compared to the mics, but other than that I thought they brought a lot of energy to Pikeville. Staind was ok, they just didn't have the intensity that the other 3 had. 3 Days Grace was the best imo.
I'm realllllyyyy sad that I didn't get to go to this.
Crossfade was one of the main reasons I was looking foward to the show, but they did zero connection to the crowd and the drummer was out of sync something horrible. Soil tried to put on a good show, but they just didn't have the sound set right on their instruments. I will say 3 Days Grace was decent, but once again it was some of the worst sound quality I've seen at a concert.

Staind's music was loud and clear, and their set list was arranged in great unison. Not to mention the Pink Floyd cover was amazing. They had the crowd into it better than anybody and definatly had the best show especially considering the overall picture.

I'm unsure how Staind didn't bring intensity to Pikeville when that's when at leat 95% of the crowdsurfing and "attempts" at moshing occured. Staind really got the crowd into it.

I've not seen a ton of shows, but I've seen enough to know that either:

1. The other shows I went to must have been above and beyond what a normal concert is...or.......

2. This was just a not so good concert
I say #2. I expected more from this concert than what I got out of it.