Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whats the deal everyone sayin SV has no CLASS..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Class...now this has gone to far. I mean valley beat phelps big deal, football is football and valleys kids didn't lay down and if i was the coach i would have done the same. There tryin to let ppl know there not here to just play around anymore there here to play some ball.

If they play Belfry and get beat bad well i know they wont go out with out a fight.

I dont think P-Burg will be much cause lastyears team valley could have beat them. Had they have the heart of Valleys team this year.

I'm not tryin to make anyone mad. All i'm sayin is football is football and Valley just wants to win as bad as any other team out there and there not gonna laydown when there up. Theres been to much of that in that program the last few years. When they play a team there goin all out.

Plus Valley was let down cause they wanted to score 100 pts that game and i was hopein they would.
UVA_Wise_Football Wrote:Class...now this has gone to far. I mean valley beat phelps big deal, football is football and valleys kids didn't lay down and if i was the coach i would have done the same. There tryin to let ppl know there not here to just play around anymore there here to play some ball.

If they play Belfry and get beat bad well i know they wont go out with out a fight.

I dont think P-Burg will be much cause lastyears team valley could have beat them. Had they have the heart of Valleys team this year.

I'm not tryin to make anyone mad. All i'm sayin is football is football and Valley just wants to win as bad as any other team out there and there not gonna laydown when there up. Theres been to much of that in that program the last few years. When they play a team there goin all out.

Plus Valley was let down cause they wanted to score 100 pts that game and i was hopein they would.

100% agreed. I hope Valley just keeps on doing what they are doing and keeps improving. Best of luck to coach Saunders on building a good solid program and best of luck to the boys the remainder of the season!

GO CATS!!!
UVA_Wise_Football Wrote:Class...now this has gone to far. I mean valley beat phelps big deal, football is football and valleys kids didn't lay down and if i was the coach i would have done the same. There tryin to let ppl know there not here to just play around anymore there here to play some ball.

This is extremely smart A$$ed... they didn't get their 100 points NOR did they keep "the little school from Phelps" from scoring either did they... YEAH.. Phelps only scored 6 points but... YEAHHHHHH!!! There went your dream... Come on... these are kids we are talking about here... NOT NFL paid players.... Let's see if SV can score 100 on ANY of their opponents this year... I doubt it... I seriously doubt it!!!!! :devilflam
I thought Shelby Valley ran up the score too much ! But I heard someone say in another thread that they only had 25 some odd players. And if thats the case there's not too many younger players that could've back up the starters so some of the starters had too stay in the game. But they still shouldnt have passed late in the game ! There is no reason for that. They should have kept running the ball. But this game took place last friday so it's about time to start looking forward to tomarrow and this Friday & Saturday !
phs1986 Wrote:[/color][/b][/u]

This is extremely smart A$$ed... they didn't get their 100 points NOR did they keep "the little school from Phelps" from scoring either did they... YEAH.. Phelps only scored 6 points but... YEAHHHHHH!!! There went your dream... Come on... these are kids we are talking about here... NOT NFL paid players.... Let's see if SV can score 100 on ANY of their opponents this year... I doubt it... I seriously doubt it!!!!! :devilflam

I know its kids were talkin about, but valley kids have been let down for years i mean i was one of those kids and it was hard not havein a steady coach and always gettin bashed by other teams all the time.

And i know valley wont beat anyone by 100 points but thats just what i have heard from some players more so as a joke than realisticaly. and i'm not try in to make u mad nor am i anyone else.
I think this has to be the dumbest dang thread I've ever seen, and the person who wrote that about wishing they'd score 100 I could throw them in that same boat. You finally get up big for the first time in your schools history and you don't know how to control yourself. Many teams score 40 points every game, but they know when to call the dogs off. My goodness, if the new coach was trying to make a statement with this game, I'm sure he did as a coach of a team that most teams will target because they can just say, oh we are so many points better than SV, that means we are so many points better than Phelps. Thats how it happens, I've played the game from elementary thru college, there is always that comparison in the players mind at any level.
blackcat_student Wrote:I thought Shelby Valley ran up the score too much ! But I heard someone say in another thread that they only had 25 some odd players. And if thats the case there's not too many younger players that could've back up the starters so some of the starters had too stay in the game. But they still shouldnt have passed late in the game ! There is no reason for that. They should have kept running the ball. But this game took place last friday so it's about time to start looking forward to tomarrow and this Friday & Saturday !

I know they should have ran the ball. But i just dont understand y ppl say Valley has no class when all the kids done was play ball and all the coach done was just coach his team. and hes tryin to make a winning team so there for when he can run up the score he will. i know him i didn't get the chance to play for him but wish i would have.
PHSCARD Wrote:I think this has to be the dumbest dang thread I've ever seen, and the person who wrote that about wishing they'd score 100 I could throw them in that same boat. You finally get up big for the first time in your schools history and you don't know how to control yourself. Many teams score 40 points every game, but they know when to call the dogs off. My goodness, if the new coach was trying to make a statement with this game, I'm sure he did as a coach of a team that most teams will target because they can just say, oh we are so many points better than SV, that means we are so many points better than Phelps. Thats how it happens, I've played the game from elementary thru college, there is always that comparison in the players mind at any level.

dumb or not i just wanted to know y ppl thinks valley has no class and i know valley wont score 100 points, but it is true they were trying to. Well thats what some of the players told me the coach said.
Well, seeing that the other thread that discussed this is closed, I think that this one deserves the same honor!!!