Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wyatt Family - The Shield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So wrestling fans, I gotta ask, which team do you like the best? Wyatt Family? The Shield?

I must say, I didn't care much for The Shield when they got to WWE but they are growing on me however, I am a huge Wyatt Family fan, have been since the very first promo.
Well I pretty much like them both.
They are completely different with different roles that stand on their own. I like both for what they are. Wyatt family is new, thus fans think they like them better. Once we get to Survivor Series, then we will see where we are at. As for longevity, Shield is positioned better to maintain their gimmick. You can't keep storylines fresh with what the Wyatt's are doing for long. People grow bored. With the Shield, when they run out of storylines, you turn them face. When the Wyatt's grow old, you have no choice but to break them up.
I don't like either, but I like the Wyatts better of the two.
I love the deep, dark promo's that Bray cuts; so of course I prefer the Wyatt Family. I personally would love to see The Shiled disband, but only because I think they're limiting Ambrose's potential.
Mountain Pride Wrote:I love the deep, dark promo's that Bray cuts; so of course I prefer the Wyatt Family. I personally would love to see The Shiled disband, but only because I think they're limiting Ambrose's potential.

Ambrose, Rollins & Reigns are all going to be successful on their own IMO.

However, lately I've been beginning to believe that Reigns might have the most success of all of them.