Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central @ Letcher Co. Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins?
Letcher will win 47-7.
Letcher by 3 touchdowns. They are much improved.
I will pick the Cougars 38-6.
My question is will McCreay have enough to finish the game. Administration put the Raiders behind the 8 ball right away with waiting so long to hire a coach. Hate it for these young men.:igiveup:
Letcher should win this one easily.
Letcher big
This McCreary County team was put way behind with the way the hiring was done. I have heard this staff is working hard to catch up.
Letcher 35-7
E's Army Wrote:Letcher by 3 touchdowns. They are much improved.

Halcomb would make any team in the state an improvement. I agree though LCC by a couple scores.
I believe Coach Halcomb will have Letcher battling for regional crowns in the near future.
Letcher County 48 McCreary 06 :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
1-3-1-press Wrote:Halcomb would make any team in the state an improvement. I agree though LCC by a couple scores.

E's Army Wrote:I believe Coach Halcomb will have Letcher battling for regional crowns in the near future.

It's HOLCOMB not HALCOMB for god's sake.
I say it once and I will say it again. If the state didn't come to Breathitt Co we would not have Holcomb. He has really made a difference in our kids. I know it isn't fair to Mccreary but we have had three bad years and hoping this will help us. No offense to them but our season really officially starts next week when we play Hazard. Hoping everyone on both teams are healthy after this game. Let us show great hospitality to them when they are here.
McCreary's Staff was put behind by the Administration by not making a hire as soon as Coach Smith made his decision. You can't put off making a staff decision in football until a week before school goes out and expect thing to be in great shape for the new season. This staff is working hard and in time will be fine. Good Luck to both teams and hope everyone comes away injury free. My Friend Mike get's number 2, look out Hazard.!!!!
From what i am hearing this is the same staff the conducted spring practice. Is this correct?

From what i am hearing they had about 15 to 20 kids during spring practice. Is this correct?

From what i am hearing they have about 15 to 20 kids at practice right now. Is this correct?

They having working since April and have 20 kids out for football right now. Dont blame the adminstration this group cant get the kids out.

Smith started the season with 40 plus and end with 20 to 25!
Raiders 14 Letcher Central 13

Go Raiders
Letcher 48-0.
Letcher wins again
Sounds like what we went through last year. Our numbers were horrible. Hope in the future everything gets better for you guys.
20 kids playing in a district with traditional powers Bell and Corbin plus top 5 Wayne is going to be a very difficult task.
No matter what happens we commend the young men over at McCreary Central to not give up and come out for football. Hopefully with feeder program and a great rest of the season, they will be great. If you don't mind me asking, what middle school is over there?
cougarpride08 Wrote:No matter what happens we commend the young men over at McCreary Central to not give up and come out for football. Hopefully with feeder program and a great rest of the season, they will be great. If you don't mind me asking, what middle school is over there?

McCreary Middle, have a good group of players. Something to build on.
Haven't heard much on McCreary..what tare they holding?
If LCC plays ball they win big but if they don't it could be tuff one .
The new staff at McCreary are doing things the right way and holding each member of the team accountable for their actions(including coaches) and I think this had been a culture shock to some of the returning players. Things will get better at McCreary it will just take time and a great effort from the coaching staff and the players at McCreary, I for one believe they will get it done. And to Cougarpride08 thank you for being a class act and wishing us well, GO RAIDERS!
Rome was not built in a day. Give this staff and bunch of players at McCreary time and you will see marked improvement.
Lcc wins 52-6
Letcher Central