Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Holy Trinity (Ontario, Canada)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This game will be the third time in the Matney era that JC has played a team from Canada.

I haven't heard much about Holy Trinity from Ontario, Canada.

Here are the previous two results from when JC played a team from Canada.

Sept. 5th, 2008 - St. Thomas More, ON, Canada. JC won 49 - 13.
Sept. 9th, 2011 - St. Thomas More, ON, Canada. JC won 64 - 24.

Be at Golden Eagle field on 8-30-2013 at 7:30 and support the American team against the Northern invasion.

:USAFlag: Confusedalute: U S A U S A U S A (in the Hacksaw Jim Duggan voice)
Johnson central 54 canada 00 Confusedalute:
Mismatch. JC by 30.
What kind of team does this Canada bunch have ? I've look and can not find any info on them
The really question for this game is will the concession stand have ham or bacon?
JC 44
All of Canadas high school teams put together 0
How do you even go about scheduling a Canadian team? Will JC ever go to Canada to play?
They lost in their league finals last year. They came down and played Findlay (Oh) and lost 42-6 also. That's about all I can find. I know they typically have a big adjustment as their high school leagues play under CFL rules (only 3 downs, longer field, etc) so they're playing a different game when they come south.
How does Coach Matney even get a team from Canada to come play? Why do they come that far just for one game?
They come done here for the good home made beans and taters lol .
Do they play 12 men, yes or no?
Eagles soar in this one
JC62
HT 14
Running clock early
Why does JC play teams from Canada?
Jarons Wrote:Why does JC play teams from Canada?

If you have reputation as being pretty good it is real hard to get anyone to play you especially at home.there are several teams only playing 9 games this year. This something the Khsaa is going to have to address sooner or later.
Central 34-14 . I remember the 2008 group from Canada had talent. But they were some of the nicest young men to be around.
JC wins big 60-6

Now just go rep. USA USA USA!!!
I guess this would be a good game to play Hulk Hogan's WWF theme.....

"I am a Real American....."

"Whatcha Gonna Do Brother..... Whatcha Gonna Do When the Black & Gold mixed with the Red, White and Blue runs wild on you!?"
Have any of u eagles fans read the Harlan county thread . There picking h c to blow out us and belfry . Can't Waite till they come to Johnson county .
eagles2011 Wrote:Have any of u eagles fans read the Harlan county thread . There picking h c to blow out us and belfry . Can't Waite till they come to Johnson county .

Lions (Boyd Co.) & Tigers (Ironton, OH.) & Bears (Harlan Co.) OH MY......

:letsfight
"....If you hurt my friends, then you hurt my pride. I gotta be a man, I can't let it slide!!!"
And who can't forget.... Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

HHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Matney will have them Eagles ready because round these parts they don't speak none of that French ching chong chang nonsense.. they speak 'Merican like all Mericans should!

#thesecolorsdontrun # benjohnsonwasacheater #wecallthatstuffHAM

Johnsonville Fightin Toby Keith's 54
Canadian Border Jumpers 14
Now if we can get a Mexcian team to come play JC...

We would be the WBC, WBA, WBO & IBF North American Heavyweight Champions.
On a side note..eagles2011 most definitely speaks MERICAN judging by his posts on here and in the Harlan County threads.. definitely not English..100% MERICAN
EKUAlum05 Wrote:On a side note..eagles2011 most definitely speaks MERICAN judging by his posts on here and in the Harlan County threads.. definitely not English..100% MERICAN
On an even funnier side note. In my Introduction to Public Speaking course in the hallowed halls of PCC back in the day.... My professor said that people from eastern Kentucky have a terribly bad habit of not fully opening their mouths when they speak.

She gave us some drills to practice.

"How Now Brown Cow"
"Light Night Bright Fight"

She told us to over exaggerate the O's and the I's.
insideinfo Wrote:If you have reputation as being pretty good it is real hard to get anyone to play you especially at home.there are several teams only playing 9 games this year. This something the Khsaa is going to have to address sooner or later.

i'm going to agree with you on this one insideinfo :insane: williamsburg only has 9 games.:Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:On an even funnier side note. In my Introduction to Public Speaking course in the hallowed halls of PCC back in the day.... My professor said that people from eastern Kentucky have a terribly bad habit of not fully opening their mouths when they speak.

She gave us some drills to practice.

"How Now Brown Cow"
"Light Night Bright Fight"

She told us to over exaggerate the O's and the I's.

Somehow this reminds me of Ron Burgundy practicing his phrases before going on air...
eagles2011 Wrote:Have any of u eagles fans read the Harlan county thread . There picking h c to blow out us and belfry . Can't Waite till they come to Johnson county .

I have bad news for you THE BEARS are coming.:runtouchd:runtouchd:runtouchd
eagles2011 YOU are the one getting on there running your mouth. Not one Harlan County fan has said a thing about our game with JC or Belfry. We play Clay this week. You need to quit trolling. Harlan County respects both Belfry and JC along with everybody else on our schedule. Now about this game. JC in a big way. I like this JC team. Here's to an injury free game.
bear claw Wrote:eagles2011 YOU are the one getting on there running your mouth. Not one Harlan County fan has said a thing about our game with JC or Belfry. We play Clay this week. You need to quit trolling. Harlan County respects both Belfry and JC along with everybody else on our schedule. Now about this game. JC in a big way. I like this JC team. Here's to an injury free game.
. U r the one hoo said that Harlan county would not have a close game until they meat bowling green :
Pages: 1 2 3