Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro 48 Grant County 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Middlesboro dominated the game way more than the score shows. Was 48-7 in the 3rd quarter but the jackets played around at the end.
Told ya grant not good
Hey Rebel outside of Trinity, St X and Highlands nobody in Kentucky High School football is that good to be honest with ya.

But as usual Middlesboro beats the crap out of somebody and its competition, Bell beats McCreary Central and they are King of the Mountains. Whatever.

Congrats Middlesboro
Congrats to Middlesboro.
tazcat Wrote:Hey Rebel outside of Trinity, St X and Highlands nobody in Kentucky High School football is that good to be honest with ya.

But as usual Middlesboro beats the crap out of somebody and its competition, Bell beats McCreary Central and they are King of the Mountains. Whatever.

Congrats Middlesboro

Bowling Green John Hardin. Cov Catholic centra.l belfey team like that I would be very good. For KY football Mayfield and Simon. Kentom are very good football teams to
I went to this game Middlesboro dominated this game from the start. It was 48-7 starting the 4th.
Nice win for the Jackets!! Congratulations Middlesboro!!
Middlesboro has moments where they looked very good! Especially running the ball with Seth Barton and Major Edwards on the Veer. Middlesboro has improvements to be made but will have no problem with Pineville. And more importantly will be giving the Bobcats everything they can take on Log Mountain. I am excited for Middlesboro football. I only see two or three losses this year...they can be as good as they want to be.
The Bell game might be a great one but I can remember the last time Mboro was talking about having the team to beat Bell was like in 2002 or 2003 and it wasn't even a game. Not saying Mboro won't do it this year but I would be careful what I say. Good luck to the Boro.
This might be the year (finally) that us Jacket fans have been waiting for. We might (might) be able to pull one off against the Bobcats.

Can anyone tell me the last time Middlesboro beat Bell County in football? Back in my day, it used to happen quite often, but that was the Carter administration, lol.

The last one I remember was '88, but surely there has been another one since then, right?
I think it was 97 but not sure. It was when Dudley was at Bourbon Co.
bear claw Wrote:I think it was 97 but not sure. It was when Dudley was at Bourbon Co.

Thanks, BC. I think you're right. I know the Jackets lost in '98 (their state championship season), because I remember seeing a makeshift sign on 25E that some Bobcat fans put up:

"Congratulations Middlesboro! Number 1 in the state . . . and Number 2 in the county."

You've gotta love local rivalries, lol.