Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox central 51 Atherton 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knox looked pretty good a lot better than they did in thier scrimmage with Harlan county.

Gist had over 150 in the first half not sure what he ended up with. Diamond look good too. In the first half he was 4 of 8 passing with three TDs. Can't ask for much more. There was a few minor mistakes in the first half with turnover but other than that they all looked good. :Thumbs:
I really impressed with freshman kicker, man he looked good. No more wondering is this one going to make it or not
Panthers roll as expected.
Knox central passing the ball yes yes yes this could be the year.go Knox.:Wave::Wave:
Congratulations Panthers!! Sounds like you guys rolled like a big dog!!!
Think i have said it before Knox has a great young QB that if given time he could tear a defense apart. You add in a running game that they showed last night it could be a great year for Knox.
Line play and Gist will provide the running game. if there is anything coach knows it is the running game. A passing game to go with it will make Knox very difficult to defend.
Does anyone know what all the game stats where??
I though our new A D showed a lot of class by having the 12 year old little league state champs deliver the game ball to start the game, even though some of these kids are from other school districts.
^^
I thought the whole pioneer bowl was a class act. From the helicopter bring in the game ball for the Lynn camp game, to the little league state champs doing it for the panthers game..