Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Mountain Top Ten presented by Alice Lloyd College
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
10. Hazard
9. Prestonsburg
8. Bell County
7. Williamsburg
6. Pulaski County
5. Knox Central
4. Somerset
3. Johnson Central
2. Belfry
1. Harlan County
Mountain Football Top 10 presented by Alice Lloyd College.

Team (total points)
1. Harlan County (10)
2. Belfry (9)
3. Johnson Central (8)
4. Somerset (7)
5. Knox Central (6)
6. Pulaski County (5)
7. Williamsburg (4)
8. Bell County (3)
9. Prestonsburg (2)
10. Hazard (1)

***Updated August 22nd***
Pikeville has a chance to crack the Top 10 in the first couple weeks if they can manage the tough task at hand in #9 and #10.
This will change a lot after week zero one IMO.

The top three should be fine for a long time.

After that, any of the remaining teams could all lose in the first week, except Knox
There will be a shake up at the top pretty early also. Belfry's first game is against Somerset and their second game is against Harlan Co. Somerset plays Pulaski tomorrow. Etc.

It will shake up early and often.
Anyone have the link to the pigskin preview. Had to work and didn't know it was going to be aired. Have called wymt and every ext. you push, it hangs up on you!! Looked on wymt website and its not there.
I searched on WYMT-TV website but no luck! Sorry. Give zagafan a PM. I'm sure he could help.
Thanks bear!
Here is the link! Hope to see some of you guys during the course of the summer! http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/sports/sportsovertime
top 2 teams will prolly be there all year... none of the others matter cause they all could change after the first week, anyone remember the last time we didnt see breathitt county in the preseason top 10?
Can't believe bell is that low..
rock19701 Wrote:Here is the link! Hope to see some of you guys during the course of the summer! http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/sports/sportsovertime

Good to hear from you again, was wondering where you went to. Welcome back.
The top ten looks about they way it should. I have no problem with it at all.
Actually looks good for now.

Good to see you back Rock.
:yikes:Bell below Williamsburg? North Laurel should be in the top 7 or 8, can't understand why they are not listed.
Whitley County would win 50% of their games against the top 7. They are being overlooked this year.
By seasons end I believe Harlan County and Pulaski County will be the two top teams in the mountain area and that will lead to a big showdown in the regional finals. Pulaski has a young QB that is going to be real special over the next 3 years, but I dont believe they will play anybody during the year that will put more pressure on the QB than HC will. Thats just a hunch, I know that Belfry and Johnson Central fans may beg to differ. The HC@JC game later in the year will be a great test for both teams that will pay dividends come playoff time, especially for HC because if I am not mistaken if they reach the regional final against the 1 seed from the Pulaski Co district the Bears will be on the road for that big game.
E's Army Wrote:Whitley County would win 50% of their games against the top 7. They are being overlooked this year.

Anxious to see the outcome of tonight's game at Morristown. That should show a direction, even with a loss. If Whitley can make a strong game against MW, you could have a point.
Williamsburg has a nice team but not that good?
Knox and Williamsburg both are to high. There will be a big difference next week. Some are in the top ten on last year performance and some legit. It will all shake out in a couple weeks.
Looking forward to seeing the Redhounds back on this list.
Pages: 1 2