Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Lane vs. Powell Co. predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
0-1 Betsy lane losing a triple overtime game to Allen Central takes on Powell co. 0-1 losing to McCreary central 30-8 at Berea.
Game is on the hill at Betsy Lane, I'll take the bobcats in this one all the way!
Betsy lane will win this game making coach B 1-1 for the season so far.
Powell is huge! But after seeing Powell, No doubt Betsy lane If you stick it to them for 4 quarters, You will beat them. Powell has no stamina and is very fundamentally unsound, YOU GET YOUR FIST WIN FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!
BETSY LANE 28 POWELLCO. 14:Clap:
I'll say BL gets the win ! Blair should have a good game in this one !

BLHS-22
PHS--19
Bl-40
Powell-12
This should be a really good game ! Both teams are about even !
Powell Co has several key players injured ...this will be the difference in the game.
powell is also very young...and they were not undercoached.....just lack of heart and dicipline. next week will be different
BL with a big win this week IMO...
Powell will be 0-10, Worste effort I ever saw last Saturday.
3 0r 4 times they got delay of game penalties, Betsy lane by 2 touch downs or better.
Their big line got their backfield killed all night. These kids cannot be working on blocking at all at practice.
Bl
Go Blhs
i got betsy lane in this 1
I say, "Go BOBCATS". I may be a little biased on this game. :letsparty
stroked Wrote:powell is also very young...and they were not undercoached.....just lack of heart and dicipline. next week will be different

Its going to talk more than a week to fix being young, and lack in heart and dicipline.
BL-28
Powell-16
More players hurt for Powell...going to be a long season.
betsy lane finds a new kicker and hits 4 field goals

BL 12
Pow- 6
I'm going with the Bobcats.
bobcats bring it home.
Gold Charger,
Mabey If they were taught to block, Not so many would be getting hurt.
They had their starting qb put out of a scrimmage, Their back-up qb was hurt 2 or 3 times last Saturday, but did manage to come back in. ARE THEY TEACHING KNITTING DURING INDIVIDUAL-O? They absolutely have no clue in fundamental blocking what-so-ever. It's a shame too because they are huge. They are so big they simply cannot get out of a stance. If kids are not taught properly, They have no chance.
Cant blame the players for 4 delay of games and all 4 called when the coach was thinking what play to call. Where is this so-called Mr. Imaginary D-player of the year?
Betsy Lane --TAKE IT TO THEM, THEY WILL FOLD!
betsy lane 5 powell co 2
BL played a great game against AC last week. Ill take BL in this one.
I am going to do something that I have never ever did....I am going to pick Betsy Layne to win a game...yelp thats right Betsy Layne.. the Blair Kid is for real so I will say B/L by 14