Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Men's Basketball 2013/14 Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmm, I wonder if the opposing school still gets an allotment of Tix. I have two college students at NKU.....
I feel bad for Robert Morris on that schedule...
judgementday Wrote:I feel bad for Robert Morris on that schedule...

Yeah and I can just about guarantee that all ESPN will be taking about that week and during the game will be how they beat us last season!
Can't rule out an undefeated season. Realistically though I see a 4 loss regular season, NCAA Champs, and of course NCAA champs!
I honestly don't see 4 loses. I see 2,, although 3 if Walker gets eligible for Florida,, and or PJ gets to play for UNC in time. The way it's looking as of now,, Walker won't be eligible until at least Jan, if eligible at all. And PJ gets another free ride, no pun intended, beginning in Dec. A lot are counting Baylor as a L,, sorry I don't see that happening..

Mix1...
MattJonesKSR Wrote:Can't rule out an undefeated season. Realistically though I see a 4 loss regular season, NCAA Champs, and of course NCAA champs!

Excuse me, SEC champs!
If the UK vs. Robert Morris game was a UFC fight.... the doctor would stop it mid-way through the first round. It's gonna get ugly, quick!

#BRUTAL #UKRevengeTour
Pulp Fiction Wrote:If the UK vs. Robert Morris game was a UFC fight.... the doctor would stop it mid-way through the first round. It's gonna get ugly, quick!

#BRUTAL #UKRevengeTour

Something like this.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:If the UK vs. Robert Morris game was a UFC fight.... the doctor would stop it mid-way through the first round. It's gonna get ugly, quick!

#BRUTAL #UKRevengeTour

Exactly my point...

Coach Cal may never admit it, but I am sure he has circled that game on the schedule...
The BobMo game is gonna be like Mike Tyson vs. Michael Spinks in June of '88.
Mix1 Wrote:I honestly don't see 4 loses. I see 2,, although 3 if Walker gets eligible for Florida,, and or PJ gets to play for UNC in time. The way it's looking as of now,, Walker won't be eligible until at least Jan, if eligible at all. And PJ gets another free ride, no pun intended, beginning in Dec. A lot are counting Baylor as a L,, sorry I don't see that happening..

Mix1...

i sure hope that not ,i paln on beening there for that game LORD WILLING..
Odds for UK going undefeated is actually better than them winning it all.. 3-1 on going undefeated,, and 4-1 on winning it all.. Only team with single digit odds on anything..

Mix1...
How can you have a better chance of going undefeated than winning it all? Wouldn't if they went undefeated they would win the national championship? Makes no sense.
Lol,, was thinking same thing when I saw the odds. I think it means the have a better chance going undefeated than losing a game or 2 and still win it all. Either way they're the favorites to win it all with or without a lose.

Mix1...
35-5 National Champs
I personally want the North Carolina win bad.Williams just irritates me for some reason.
The Louisville game will be crazy. Very good chance they could be ranked 1 and 2.
Sounds like Paypal Cal has amassed another bunch of "one and dones" that are the best team money can buy!!!!
Can't wait for this season. The cats are going to be talented, deep, and hungry
Should be a great season!!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Sounds like Paypal Cal has amassed another bunch of "one and dones" that are the best team money can buy!!!!

Sounds like Thuggins won't be competitive.
Kentucky basketball, enough said... The one and done come to where they get the most views by the NBA, So Ky will continue to receive a host of great talent!