Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayfield vs Fort Campbell aug 23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any thoughts or predictions or even any info?
If a mod gets on here it should read @fort campbell.sry
This should be quiet the contrast. You have a good 3a team that lost most of it's line from last year. They do however have most of their skill players back. Then you have a good 1a team that lost very key skill players. They do have their entire line back though. I would say Fort Campbell will have more speed. I would say this is a rare time where Mayfield will have more size up front though. I think I read somewhere that Fort Campbell has a either new or relatively new head coach though. Taking all that into consideration, I will go with the Cards by 10.
Mayfield
Mayfield 112-6. Nobody can stop the football gods. Give up 6 to show they are not running it up. Clock will run early but the Cardinals will not be denied.
E's Army Wrote:Mayfield 112-6. Nobody can stop the football gods. Give up 6 to show they are not running it up. Clock will run early but the Cardinals will not be denied.

Did Mayfield piss in your cereal? Get the hell over it. :flush:
Mayfieldsportsfan Wrote:Did Mayfield piss in your cereal? Get the hell over it. :flush:

Now calm down mayfieldsportsfan you all sure to beat fort Campbell or you will get :flush::flush::flush: now go out and beat fort Campbell :please: to early in the season to get upset :biglmao:
Not quiet sure what the he** you just said 64. But it does seem like E has some personal problem. And if we are gonna get beat I would prefer it be early and to an out of class team. The Falcons are not a slouch either. I'm not sure it would be considered an upset on their field against a very good 3a team who won state titles as recent as 2007, 2008 & 2009.
mysonis55 Wrote:Not quiet sure what the he** you just said 64. But it does seem like E has some personal problem. And if we are gonna get beat I would prefer it be early and to an out of class team. The Falcons are not a slouch either. I'm not sure it would be considered an upset on their field against a very good 3a team who won state titles as recent as 2007, 2008 & 2009.

Wait just a minute mysonis55 you are not guiet sure what the hexx i just said.then read it again mysonis55 mayfield will sure beat fort campbell remember you guys are the number 1 teams in 1a,2a and 3a :Cheerlead::Cheerlead:Cheerlead
My IQis55 hijacks every Williamsburg thread. We know Mayfield is good but he doesn't need to remind us in every thread.
Wondering if FT campbell is back up this year... they have been quiet
Mayfield by 7
E's Army Wrote:My IQis55 hijacks every Williamsburg thread. We know Mayfield is good but he doesn't need to remind us in every thread.

mysonis55 IQbeen stuck on 55 for awhile :ape:
Mayfield by 10. They are loaded again.
E's Army Wrote:Mayfield by 10. They are loaded again.

dang we are starting to say mayfield is loaded. :partyhard:partyhard
One of the most intriguing games in the State and one I am curious to see the outcome of.

Hard to go against Mayfield who has made a living smacking around bigger schools in WKY.

Mayfield 35
Fort Campbell 21

Ft. Campbell is a bit of an enigma... they were borderline dominant in 2A prior to realignment but since moving up to 3A have been quite pedestrian.
Very interesting game. If I have cleared up all my outstanding warrants, I will make it through base security and get to watch the game. Fort Campbell's field is in Tennessee.

Fort Campbell has a new coach and has an outstanding back in Tristan Luke. I do not see Mayfield losing this game, but it could be closer that Mayfield would like.
I don't know for sure if we canget this one but we will learn a lot about our team this fri.
one of the few previews you will see about Fort Campbell

http://www.fortcampbellcourier.com/sport...963f4.html
Good lookin out Tica. .. nice read. Sounds like it could be a close game. It being the first game of the year anything could really happen .. gobigred said in another thread that we just didnt look very solid two weeks ago against milan. I was told by couple ppl yhat traveled to the game that our dfence couldnt seem to find the ball.. hopein for the best tho.. cant wait.. 365 days of antisipation.. HELLS YES!!!!!!!
Mayfield will win by 28
Mayfield by 21
MHs 31 Fort Campbell 17
Keeping my eye on this game mysoniqis55 take the fort pulling for the little guys go mayfield :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
This will be a dog fight, I am just hopeful for a win
Fort Campbell is tough at home.

Mayfield fans: Whatever else you do, do not drive even 1 mile over the speed limit and if driving, do not use your cell phone while on post. You will get a ticket and it is not a local ticket, it is a federal ticket. You will need your registration and proof of insurance to get in through the main gate. Not positive, but I think the Tennessee gate will check your license but wave you in if you are just going to the game.
Tica Wrote:Fort Campbell is tough at home.

Mayfield fans: Whatever else you do, do not drive even 1 mile over the speed limit and if driving, do not use your cell phone while on post. You will get a ticket and it is not a local ticket, it is a federal ticket. You will need your registration and proof of insurance to get in through the main gate. Not positive, but I think the Tennessee gate will check your license but wave you in if you are just going to the game.

That is what they told us, its Gate 3 we are supposed to use
This story was just posted in the Fort Campbell base newspaper:

http://www.fortcampbellcourier.com/sport...963f4.html
mayfield will pull it out in the 4th. It will be a battle though.

cardinals by 14
Tica Wrote:Fort Campbell is tough at home.

As an army MP myself, Do not drive and talk on cell phones or you will be fined and with the security level increased on all military bases there will most likely be random checks at the gate. Also, Have ID's ready and up to date registration on vehicles and seat belts on. There is a zero tolerance policy on all military bases now and if registration is bad or no id's on person you will be denied entry.

hope this helps and good luck tonight.
Pages: 1 2