Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best games of the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Casey vs Williamsburg and Monroe vs McCreary at the Heart of Lake Cumberland bowl in Wayne Counryb will both be nice games.

Any others this week?
Who will Wayne county be playing? I heard Casey Co. is pretty good despite the beating Wayne put on them. So I believe it will be a good the line play deciding it.
Wayne plays metcalfe co on Thursday. Metcalfe is coming off a nice 34-0 win over Barren Co. Wayne is hosting those great games on Saturday.

Casey is very solid. If you can't defend them you are beat.
What did they run against Wanye Co.
Summit View takes on Crosstown Rival Twenhofel Saturday in the Independence Bowl.
Southern Pulaski at Corbin tonight starting at 6, Whitley at North Laurel Thursday 6pm. These games are important for all the teams.
is tonight at 7pm....GO CATS
This Saturday East Carter and Simon Middle 8th grade play. Should be 2 of the better Div 2 teams in the eastern part of the state not only in our conference. Can't wait should be a great one!
I know it's not this week but next Thursday, Aug 29. at Eastern high school in Middletown, KY. Westport takes on Farnsley..this is a battle of two teams who made it to semi finals last year.....game will be at 7:30pm...