Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central vs Henry Clay (PCB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that Henry Clay is a pretty darn good team. Pike Central is a good team and I expect the Hawks to keep the game close early. Maybe the Hawks pull a shocker and get the upset. The hawks do return some good players. Either way I see this as a stepping stone as the rest of the Hawks schedule this season. This is by far the toughest schedule they have ever played and is one of the toughest schedules in Mountains this season. I can see the tough schedule helping the Hawks later on in the season come playoff time. :Thumbs:
Henry Clay in a cake walk.
From what I have been reading(so take it as I post it) H.C. seems to have one phenomenal player and everyone else seems to be a few steps below him. As far as skill players go.

I peaked at a roster and noticed several very large lineman.

Brixey, GriffinOL·DL6' 3"310 lbsJR
Forsythe, JordanOL·DL6' 2"295 lbsSO
Simpson, SullivanC6' 2"275 lbsJR
Mercer, BlairOL·DL6' 3"265 lbsSR
Hyatt, BenOT6' 6"270 lbsJR

I do not see this one being close.

I think speed from the player everyone seems to talk about will be the biggest difference.
^^
Henry Clay has two outstanding skill players. Jackson the HB is a stud as well and combined with Bell gives them one of the best 1/2 combos in the state.

Henry Clay 46
PC 12
EKUAlum05 Wrote:^^
Henry Clay has two outstanding skill players. Jackson the HB is a stud as well and combined with Bell gives them one of the best 1/2 combos in the state.

Henry Clay 46
PC 12
Thanks.
Henry Clay 42
Pike Central 7
Henry Clay 49
Pike Central 13
Tough night for Central. HC 47- PC 14
42-0 Devils
Henry Clay 56 Pike Central 6.Running clock
Henry Clay 60+
Henry Clay by 20.
Why would u all play Henry clay ? Not play Johnson central . Make no since to me why u have a pike county bowl and not play local teams . Make more money playing local teams . Should play Johnson p- burg Lawrence
If u think back Henry clay came to pikeville 2 times and won pretty easy . And beat a real good belfry team hope pike central wins good luck
I look for Pike Central to be much improved this year, but I can't see them competing with Henry Clay. Henry Clay wins by 4+ tds.
Henry Clay big in this one.

Good luck to the Hawks. Would love to see them win this one, but don't see it happening.
Henry Clay has a pretty good history in the PCB. HC by at least 4 td's.
This one has ugly written all over it.