Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan County at Estill County 8/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Season opener for both teams.

Morgan demolished Estill 44-8 last season...

Thoughts/Predictions?
I'm pulling for an Estill County win but Morgan will be hard to beat this year with nearly everyone back.
Going to have to go with Morgan in this one.
I hope estill beat them
Morgan by 30.
I heard that Estill looked good at 7 on 7 passing camps this summer. With that being said, I look for Estill to be very competetive in this game. Morgan pulls away late 35-21.
Morgan to win this one..
Morgan win this one big but I'm taking a lost by picking estill county :Cheerlead
Cat Daddy Wrote:I heard that Estill looked good at 7 on 7 passing camps this summer. With that being said, I look for Estill to be very competetive in this game. Morgan pulls away late 35-21.

They did. In the Montgomery County 7 on 7 they beat Madison Southern, Montgomery County and lost to Montgomery County and GRC.

In the EKU 7 on 7 they defeated Rowan County, Clay County, Southwestern, Ashland and tied Madison Central
Morgan County by 21
Morgan 34 Estill 2
I heard Estill was pretty good this year, they run the same offense as Morgan Co in the past few years, don't know about this year. But, i still pick Morgan 36-16.
I'm pulling for Sk's Engineers but think Morgan County will be too much for them.
Any predictions on this game? Morgan won last year, but Estill did not have their QB (Trevor Jones) for this game... how do you think this game will go?
I think this is going to be a very good game to see. Heard Estill was looking pretty good this year in their 7 on 7 but i expect Morgan to come away with the W.