Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Atherton @ Knox Central 8/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What kinda matchup will this be? Don't know about Atherton other than they won one game last year.
Historically, Atherton is one of the worst teams in the state. I can't remember the last time they had a winning season.

Geographically speaking, the match-up itself is a curious one, but other than that, I would consider this a "name your score" contest for the Panthers.
Knox Central rolls. They are looking for some redemption after the whipping Harlan County put on them.
It will be a close game until kickoff
KC by 40.
[quote=Gitback Coach] I would consider this a "name your score" contest for the Panthers.

That's kinda what I had heard but wasn't really sure.
Atherton typically is on par with like an East Ridge, McCreary Central, or Jackson County type of team.

Knox pulls starters early in the 3rd.
^^great way of putting it. However, I'm not so sure Atherton isn't historically worse than those programs. My guess is that Atherton is getting a pretty good pay check for coming to K.N.O.X
^^
Well it is the pioneer bowl so I would say your right about that. I know they wanted Williamsburg to play in it but they declined. Knox wanted to play more passing teams this year. But couldn't get them to play other than prestonsburg.
I cant believe this game was schedule. Niether team will gain anything by playing this one.
Dang everybody wanted to play Williamsburg this year by looking at all of these difference threads maybe next year call us :please: