Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity 48 Highlands 21 (Varsity)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I never said anything about Highlands not being good. But its time to think about how well BG has built that program over there. As with Highlands, it looks as though BG will win there class for the foreseeable future. Hating on a team is the biggest form of flattery isnt it?

BG has built up a tremendous program. they've always at least been a playoff winning team some times the best the state. but are back near the top again. I just think T is crazy good and would beat them 9/10 times. I think H v BG this year and last year would be pretty awesome maybe double OT stuff.
birdman44 Wrote:T..X..H,BG............................REST OF 6A......REST OF 4A..REST OF 5A.
never said 4a was better than 5a but they are. Highlands had a way easier time taking state in 5a, there was nobody till state game and they still dominated. 4a has lex cath boyle and cov cath at least. BGs only competition is John Hardin and they are good untill they play good teams. Both 5a adn 4a are cake walks though. who cares who is better they will all lose to H and BG in the end.

Naw, never once did they come to Paintsville and just barely escape by the skin of their teeth.:eyeroll:
BG would not beat the Birds the only way BG wins state is that the birds are in 4a :lmao:
hop24 Wrote:Just wish I was closer to BG to take in a game. Would love to see them in action. If there on the internet feel free to let me know.:Thumbs:

The Manual scrimmage was on IHIGH. I'm sure the Rafferty's bowl will be online and the St.X game will be online. When I find out, I will post it.
Bob Seger Wrote:Naw, never once did they come to Paintsville and just barely escape by the skin of their teeth.:eyeroll:

what game you talkn bout?
birdman44 Wrote:what game you talkn bout?

How quickly some forget! JC was 2nd best team in Highlands class that year. That should have been the state championship game!
Pages: 1 2