Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott co. @ Magoffin Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats your alls predictions on this game
Knott easy
Knott County 52-0
I say Knott 64-0.
Quote:I say Knott 64-0.
I agree with PLAYBOY5
I go with knott on this one and think that owens can easily get a 200 yard game 45-0 knott
No contest, 51-6 Knott. Still think Magoffin will be 0-10.
i agree kcc wins easily 54-6
Knott should win so I'll say

KCC--62
MCHS-20
no contest knott will win e z

knott-62
magofin-06
Kcc_26 Wrote:I go with knott on this one and think that owens can easily get a 200 yard game 45-0 knott
Owens got 300 on Jenkins, and Jenkins beat Maggofin 21-0 so id say the boy could get 350 easy. but Kcc 64-Maggofin 0
Knott easy.. bobby owens will have a feild day with this one..
Kcc-52
MCHS-13
i don't know much about knott central and very little about this years magoffin team but i believe this game will be closer than what people think...i do have knott winning only because of the state that the magoffin teams seam to have been in for the past 6 years or so....
knott--32
magoffin--16
I was the greatest Wrote:i don't know much about knott central and very little about this years magoffin team but i believe this game will be closer than what people think...i do have knott winning only because of the state that the magoffin teams seam to have been in for the past 6 years or so....
knott--32
magoffin--16

Jenkins beat Maggofin
Im takin Knott Co
NYY10 Wrote:Jenkins beat Maggofin
during the 99 season sc beat lc 16-15 then lost to rockcastle co. by like 30 points then lc beat rockcastle by like 40 points so i beat you you beat who and we all cried at the end ....it doesn't matter
ok,sorry that im not a football god like u
:argue:
I was the greatest Wrote:during the 99 season sc beat lc 16-15 then lost to rockcastle co. by like 30 points then lc beat rockcastle by like 40 points so i beat you you beat who and we all cried at tWhe end ....it doesn't matter
What?
NYY10 Wrote:ok,sorry that im not a football god like u
....that's right .lol j/k just saying you can't really go by that
32-16?????????????
No freakin way!
Knott will score more than 32 by halftime.
Guaruntee Knott scores 50 or more.
MR.FOOTBALL Wrote:32-16?????????????
No freakin way!
Knott will score more than 32 by halftime.
Guaruntee Knott scores 50 or more.

i agree KCC is gonna score more than 32 easily , Knott's 2nd string could score more than 32 against Magoffin...no disrespect to Magoffin....Good Luck Both Teams!
MVP2 Wrote:i agree KCC is gonna score more than 32 easily , Knott's 2nd string could score more than 32 against Magoffin...no disrespect to Magoffin....Good Luck Both Teams!
:thumpsup:
Good luck all! BUT...GO HORNETS!!!