Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 5A Preseason Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First-place votes in parentheses; defending state champions in bold

CLASS 5-A

Rank, team 2012 record

1. Bowling Green (19)...15-0

2. John Hardin (2)...13-1

3. Warren Central...11-2

4. Harlan County...11-3

5. Cooper...13-2

6. Christian County...9-3

7. Conner...9-3

8. Anderson County...8-3

9. Franklin County...12-1

10. South Oldham...8-4

Others receiving votes (in order of votes received): Pulaski County, Graves County, Madison Southern, Jeffersontown, Greenwood, Shelby County, Whitley County, Bullitt East, North Laurel, East Jessamine, Montgomery County, Pulaski Southwestern, West Jessamine, North Hardin, Perry County Central, Scott, Letcher County Central, North Bullitt.

http://lms.usatodayhss.com/louisville/ar...-class-5-a
Hard to argue with Bowling Green #1. They could be #1 regardless of class.
Conner will be out of the top 10 soon enough.
This could be a fun class to watch this year..
The west is going to come down to about 3 teams. While the east is wide open.
Cooper looked pretty bad in their scrimmage lastnight.
I see the east being wide open would love to see HC coming out, they've been on the verge for a while now.
Glacier Wrote:I see the east being wide open would love to see HC coming out, they've been on the verge for a while now.

This could be Harlan Co year to get over the hump. But only time will tell.
I look for Graves County Eagles to replace Conner or Franklin Co on here. They have their qb back as a senior and more speed than they have had in a long time. They pushed Warren Central in the playoffs. I know Franklin Co scores 50 ponts per game but they give up 51.
Bowling Green may be number 1 in 5A, but im pretty sure there #1 in the state to be quite honest.
I just hope our kids take one game at a time. I believe that they will with our coaching leadership.
Madison Southern will be in the top 10 by mid-season, they play Madison Central their 3rd game and after that they could be ranked.