Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County @ Madison Central 8/24/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts and predictions
HC by as much as they want!
I appreciate your support Do-double-gg!! But I'm a little anxious for this game. I know very little about Madison Central. Sure hope we can represent the mountains in a positive tone next Saturday, and I fully expect the Black Bears to come away with a victory.

I gotta get me some more cow bells; mine got lost last night!!!

Go Black Bears!!!
HC by 30.
It would be nice to win by 30. I just want the boys to win even if it is by 1. I can't make a prediction other than HC will come ready to play and prepared to win.
Uh... after what I saw last night, I'd say the Bears could play with the Bengals... LOL.
Easy there Football 1. We still have a long way to go to get to where we want to be and that is in BG. Good luck to Knox Central this year. I really like that team.
Harlan County...by a lot.
Go bears! 34-14
The bears should win by as much as they like. That defense is fast and swarm to the ball. Don't see Madison doing much against that defense.
I look for atleast a 50 spot by HC but really do not know much about Madison Central.
HC 48-17. That D is just too much for central..
It will be closer than most expect but the Bears will come away with the win.
I will have to say it will not be closer! Harlan County will run through, around and over MC. I can't see this being that close. I may be wrong but I really think this is the best team I have seen in the mountains in the past few years. If they play as a team they may not have many close games this year!!!!!
We have always had problems in week one. Don't get me wrong, I believe we will win but I think it will be closer than most think. Our teams always get better over time. I am sure Central has great athlete's.
Running clock Harlan wins big 52-06 :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Harlan County by 21
H c 47 6
Granny Bear Wrote:I appreciate your support Do-double-gg!! But I'm a little anxious for this game. I know very little about Madison Central. Sure hope we can represent the mountains in a positive tone next Saturday, and I fully expect the Black Bears to come away with a victory.

I gotta get me some more cow bells; mine got lost last night!!!

Go Black Bears!!!

Well, if it's any indication for you, Pulaski County's offense did as they pleased against Madison Central in their scrimmage they had this past Friday. Harlan County should have no problem in this one.

I'll take the Black Bears 35-7 and that's probably being a little conservative.
Harlan county wins BIG I really think this may be the year for Harlan county
MC use to field a very good team every year.
Not so much anymore.
Bert Browne could not beat Harlan County when he was at Perry and he will not do it this time either. Harlan County 38 Madison cnetral 13.
Madison Central is a top 10 team in 6A this year. That said, they lost an 1800 yard passer, 1200 yard receiver and 1100 yard rusher to graduation. There is still a lot expected from this very young team.
Do-double-gg Wrote:HC by as much as they want!

Got to agree! 62-14:Sad04:
The last three times Harlan County has lost the first game they have won the Region! Having said that all I know about Madison Central is what I saw on highlights of the Pulaski scrimmage. But it's a long way to travel but I'm taking my Black Bears 42-17
Is MC really a top 10 team in 6A? If they are this could be a really good game!
I think the headline in the Richmond Register for Saturday will read "BEAR MAULING IN RICHMOND". If Pulaski Co doubled them up in the scrimmage then I would think this Harlan Co game will sure not be pretty. I'm not knocking PC I just think HC is better. Larkey appears to have one of his better teams, and Mad Cent lost their QB and alot of good players. I say HC by 3 TD's.
MC lost all those basketball/ football talent last season. It's going to be a loooonnnnngg season for the Indians football. HC by a land slide.
Madison will line up and try to run that I like they have last few years bears will eat em for dinner, but they wont run up 50 or 60 points just beat em up phsically.
Like I said previously, I know little to nothing about this team; however, if Madison Central walks in to play smash mouth football, this will be a blood bath!! I saw one member of our O line during scrimmage that was double teamed by KC almost all night long. He reminded me of a bull dozier.
Pages: 1 2 3