Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co @ Coal Grove Ohio.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont know much about this team, but with the way LC played against SC I think they will win this one. LC "D" is going to be good and they will correct there mistakes and get back on track this week.

Lawrence Co 28
Coal Grove Oh 12
Batpuff Wrote:I dont know much about this team, but with the way LC played against SC I think they will win this one. LC "D" is going to be good and they will correct there mistakes and get back on track this week.

Lawrence Co 28
Coal Grove Oh 12

I watched Coal Grove scrimmage Prestonsburg ! And you guys should win by 12 but watch out for there FB and HB ! Plus they look really big as a team but the boys that are big are freshman though !

CGHS-21
LCHS-34
ttt
Where is all y support for the DAWGS at on here. Guys come on just one loss doesnt end the season for us. Look last year we won that game and then went down here form there. So I think we are going in the right direction now.
I'm right here Batpuff my support will be there win lose or draw I just don't know a thing about coal grove but I still think we have a better team then we did last year I know coach G will work on the D-line I noticed last week when they came out from half time he made some changes on the D- line with some personal so I know he saw what was going on and I'm sure we will see a change this week . As for the offence I thought we did a really good job I saw flashes of the teams of old when we was breaking those big run's for TD's they was some holes thier that was just unreal . I am very excited about this team and can't wait untill the next game . GO DAWGS :Cheerlead
Dawg Family Wrote:I'm right here Batpuff my support will be there win lose or draw I just don't know a thing about coal grove but I still think we have a better team then we did last year I know coach G will work on the D-line I noticed last week when they came out from half time he made some changes on the D- line with some personal so I know he saw what was going on and I'm sure we will see a change this week . As for the offence I thought we did a really good job I saw flashes of the teams of old when we was breaking those big run's for TD's they was some holes thier that was just unreal . I am very excited about this team and can't wait untill the next game . GO DAWGS :Cheerlead

Yea there will be changes and they will be adjustments. I think we have a better team than we showed Friday night. I just hope the suppport doesnt drop off.
Coach will have the dawgs ready for this game. Mistakes will be corrected and the Dawgs will come out on top. Even with the loss last week I think LC has a much better team than last year.

Lawrence Co. 32
Coal Grove 12
Dont really know anything about Coal Grove, they could surprise you all but I'm pullin for the Dawgs
On film of coal grove looks like that they have a very big O-line and they like to pound the ball between the tackles this should really be a good test to see if we have improved from last week . Because thats were SC done all of there damage . I don't think we could have gotten a better team to play agiants this week it's the kind of team that if we don't play really good ball we will be 0-2 it's also the kind of team that if we win we will have beaten a pretty good team and are guys know that they have fixed some problems and will be ready for Belfry. Let the friday night lights shine because were ready for some football :popcorn: GO DAWGS.
Dawg Family Wrote:On film of coal grove looks like that they have a very big O-line and they like to pound the ball between the tackles this should really be a good test to see if we have improved from last week . Because thats were SC done all of there damage . I don't think we could have gotten a better team to play agiants this week it's the kind of team that if we don't play really good ball we will be 0-2 it's also the kind of team that if we win we will have beaten a pretty good team and are guys know that they have fixed some problems and will be ready for Belfry. Let the friday night lights shine because were ready for some football :popcorn: GO DAWGS.

Dawg Family I havent got to see them on film. But I have heard they like to play between the tackles, They either block down or block out and run it were the day light is. I think they have two big backs but I could be wrong. So lets hope our D-line controls it up front to give our LB's a chance to make the play. It will have to be a total team effort on D if we want to come out with the win. but we are very capable of doing just that. I dont think we will see some of the stuff that SC used. Coal grove is just lets line it up and smack down your throat, were SC used a little bit of belly to beat us.

I hope we have a big turn out for this game and show the support they kids deserve week end and week out.
Lawrence Co. 14 / 7.