Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Offensive Player of the Week - Week 1 nominations here. - certificates available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please post the game, the players name and his stats.. The staff will vote on the POW from the nominations you post. After we select the winner we will post a downloadable BGR POW certificate. They are professional looking certificates you can frame.
Strength of opponent will be factor in as well.

Nominations will close on thursday and well post certificates friday.
I don't have stats but my vote goes for Shawn Grim of Johnson Central ! He almost had over 100yds in the 2nd quarter along !
Tyler Johnson got MVP for Shelby Valley last night
The QB from Raceland gets my props. If you can lead your team to probably one of the biggest wins in your school's history, you're doing something.
Bobby owens from knott centreal he had over 300 yards on the game last night aginst jenkins.
Kcc_26 Wrote:Bobby owens from knott centreal he had over 300 yards on the game last night aginst jenkins.
Against Jenkins:lmao:
Eric Crum for Ac had a great game vs. BL. He had a ton of rushing yards, 1 rushing td and a kickoff return for a td
Gordon Varney I dont know all of his stats but he had 2 touchdowns one of them was 65 yard and he was MVP
Sheldon Clark's Adam Dials don't know the final total yard's but had to be over a hundred yards
Letcher Central's QB Brock.He had 387 yards in the air.Not sure on his ground yards.I believe it was 54.Could have been more.He had a few tds.He had a 85 yard touchdown pass in the 3rd to Chase Adams.
Bobby Owens From Knott Central bout 300 yards and 5 tds against jenkins friday night
East Ridge's David Ratliff rushed for 177 yards and had a run of 56 yards and he kicked all 3 extra point atttempts. He also played on both sides of the ball, Offense and Defense where the Varney kid from Pike Central only plays offense. Ratliff kept the Warriors in the game and they almost pulled it out.He also had several pass breakups on defense in the secondary. This kid is a great athelte and deserves player of the week.
Southwesterns Offense. Ryan Smart, Mike Jones, Wesley Hampton, Matt Robertson Cody Gibson, Justin Hampton, Adam Diamond, and Eric Wright. just to name a few
MVP2 Wrote:Bobby Owens From Knott Central bout 300 yards and 5 tds against jenkins friday night
It was Jenkins most grade school teams could beat them.
Chris Yater SV

dont know the stats but he done good last friday.
kcorb Wrote:Letcher Central's QB Brock.He had 387 yards in the air.Not sure on his ground yards.I believe it was 54.Could have been more.He had a few tds.He had a 85 yard touchdown pass in the 3rd to Chase Adams.

He had 452 yards in the air and another 62 on the ground. He passed for 4 TD's and ran for another in three quarters. He gets my vote.
Yeah,I just saw that on the news.Thanks for the correction.
HazzBeen Wrote:He had 452 yards in the air and another 62 on the ground. He passed for 4 TD's and ran for another in three quarters. He gets my vote.
Daniel Harmon-Pikeville
Gained 128 yds on 30 carries against a tougher opponent than anyone on here faced in Henry Clay.
Book Keeper Wrote:Sheldon Clark's Adam Dials don't know the final total yard's but had to be over a hundred yards

24 carries, for 198 yards and 3 scores. I also nominate Dials.
AC LB corey click had a great game witth 11 tackles at bl
themanager Wrote:AC LB corey click had a great game witth 11 tackles at bl

You might want to nominate him for defensiv player of the week then.