Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd 18-14 Maggoffin Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Magoffin had a 14-6 lead at half. Sf scored twice in the 4th quarter to seal the deal. Daniels could have scored again with a little over a minute to go but the class act he is , took a knee and ran the clock out.:devilflam
You are right about Donnie.. Thanks for the score mr. football.. Congratulations Raiders.
South floyd has a very young team and Magoffin gave a good effort.
MR.FOOTBALL Wrote:South floyd has a very young team and Magoffin gave a good effort.

Ya,, got to take your hate off to Donnie he works well with what few players that come out.. They always play hard for him. What more could a coach as for..
Sf won the game...held in at the end...thanks guys...i love you all
SF_23_Football Wrote:Sf won the game...held in at the end...thanks guys...i love you all

there was a thread already posted.. merged yours.. and yup congrats to SF for playing hard in the second half:thumpsup:
congrats to sf......great effort in the second half by not giving up.
Congrats to both teams!!
i thought magoffin looked like a different team, they played 100 times better defence then in the past. But good game both teams. congrats sf
Although it was a loss for Magoffin Co., I think that it was a step forward in the right direction. Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come. Good luck Hornets on the rest of the season.
Good job hornets you really made us proud...you did your best and didnt give up!!!!we love yall....good luck for the next game!!!!! GO HORNETS!!!!!!
Magoffin seems to be picking it up this season...keep it up!!
congrats SF...anyone have stats?
Even if Magoffin does go 0-10, They really are playing better D.