Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 7 NCC 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hell of a defensive battle.

Congratulations Pirates
those updates should be in the classic forum lol
congrats pirates
Great game! Good job Belfry...Proved one man here wrong!
Congrats Belfry, good game by both teams!
Belfry knocks off the defending Class A State Champ. A very hard fought game by both teams.

Hats off to NCC and Good Luck the rest of the season.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:those updates should be in the classic forum lol

I agree. Those were awesome..taxi.. Thanks so much..
:thumb:
CONGRATS BELFRY! WAY TO HANG TOUGH! And man, NCC never let up so It should be congrats to both teams for a great game. It's gonna be a great season!
:letspartyTongueirateSho
BIG TIME, BIG TIME WIN!
Ncc is as good as anybody in 2a as well.
WAY TO GO BELFRY PIRATES!!!!! It was great game for both teams! Defense was the key for both sides. Offense needs a little more fine tuning. Belfry had a lot of people cramping up tonight.

Oh yeah, I love ya 98NCCalum, but since you didn't make it down for the tailgating party, we saved something special just for you....ENJOY!!!!!:howdy: :thumpsup: TongueirateSho
Congrats Belfry
I saw some big time hits out there tonight Conagrats Pirates.
Pirate Pal Wrote:WAY TO GO BELFRY PIRATES!!!!! It was great game for both teams! Defense was the key for both sides. Offense needs a little more fine tuning. Belfry had a lot of people cramping up tonight.

Oh yeah, I love ya 98NCCalum, but since you didn't make it down for the tailgating party, we saved something special just for you....ENJOY!!!!!:howdy: :thumpsup: TongueirateSho

:thatsfunn
First off this was a great defensive game from both teams. IMO the Vicars kid is overrated. I don't mean to be downing him at all. But for the last two years he has been hyped up to be great and to finally get to see him play, it was a let down. He probably had more neg. yard than positive yards. The QB for NCC was IMO their better player, Strong arm, great field vision and was cool under pressure. There was alot of mental mistakes from both teams that could have changed the game either way. Great game all in all.
Way to go Pirates............What a way to start the season.... Keep up the good work. There was some great plays from some young players out there tonight. A great coach once said, "Belfry never has to rebuild, we just reload!!!!:Cheerlead
We dominated the line, both offensively and defensively. That's why #7 didn't have a good game. It's difficult to run the ball when you've got all 3 D-linemen in the backfield when it's handed to you.

Hats off to G Epling, who showed tonight that hard work and determination makes up for stature.
Sarrr Wrote:We dominated the line, both offensively and defensively. That's why #7 didn't have a good game. It's difficult to run the ball when you've got all 3 D-linemen in the backfield when it's handed to you.

Hats off to G Epling, who showed tonight that hard work and determination makes up for stature.

:Thumbs: G had a GREAT game! WAY TO GO PIRATES!!

I'm exhausted! Dont ya just love a ball game like that :1:
Great game to the pirates! I think NewCath was the better team, but some dropped passes and stupid mental mistakes lost the game for them. Both teams played very solid defense. The game could have went into overtime but NewCath went for the win instead of the tie. I tip my hat to the thoroughbreds but Congrats to Belfry!
Great Post Boomer86!
IMO,Both teams looked great,Some things i noticed on New ports offence was the center had complete control! Cannot let that happen EVER! I myself think he was on crack lol!! And on the Belfry side "MAKE A WHOLE GENTLEMEN" The backfield had a time trying to get through!!!
But also,I gotta say that NCC new we was gonna run that ball "right up the middle as always" And kept the box crammed up!! So Great job guys!!! Smile
Great game guys. My hats off to both schools. Best 1st week game I've every seen. Good luck to BOTH schools be seeing you in dec.
I may also add that Andrew Elkins had a good game, I think some real talent will be displayed this year!
I coulda bought Andrew and Ivan Brand new cars tonight!!! Tickled to death !!! lol Good job guys!! And all of Belfry's team!!! You guys never fail to amaze me!!!!!!!!!!!!
good game
I was there for this game and as soon as i was NCC i was like belfry is going to get creamed, they had some big boys on NCC, but congrats to Belfry, they proved me wrong
Congrats to the Pirates ! Impressive win and the season looks like it's already heading in the right direction !
great win for the pirates
Boomer86 Wrote:Great game to the pirates! I think NewCath was the better team, but some dropped passes and stupid mental mistakes lost the game for them. Both teams played very solid defense. The game could have went into overtime but NewCath went for the win instead of the tie. I tip my hat to the thoroughbreds but Congrats to Belfry!

No offense, but Belfry had more mental mistakes than NewCath. With both teams going mistake free Belfry would have won by two touchdowns IMO. Belfry had more neg. yards from motion penalties than NewCath had pos. yards running the football. To say NewCath was the better team, I just don't see it. To each his own I guess.
Pages: 1 2