Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 52 Jenkins 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know the score of the Jenkins/Knott Central game?
KCC 52 Jenkins 14 If I got told right
I heard it was 30-7, But not sure.
Knott Co-52
Jenkins-14
Knott co-52
Jenkins-14
Just curious, how many yards did #1 from Jenkins have? Just curious since he is the best kept secret in the mountains.
Quote:just curious, how many yards did #1 from Jenkins have? Just curious since he is the best kept secret in the mountains.
Not many from what I saw he got stoped at the line an in the back field multiple times
Boomer86 Wrote:Just curious, how many yards did #1 from Jenkins have? Just curious since he is the best kept secret in the mountains.

He olny had about 38 total yards.... he ran hard, but got stoped..
wasnt much he could do.
How did Bobby Owens do?
Bobby O. 17 carries little over 300 yards
Benchwarmer Wrote:Bobby O. 17 carries little over 300 yards
He is a good back, I caannot wait to see how he does against a Sheldon Clark though.
i agree bobby O. is a very good back, but i think bobby is only as good as the offensive line allows him to be. the game against sheldon clark should be a very intense game from wat i have seen. but the key lies in the line!!!
the owens kid will have less than 100 against the sc defense too big to strong and they swarm the ball the battle will be won on the line
jenkins looked just like they did in practice all week. these boys are good but somethings holding them back, maybe lack of team work, and to much of i did better then you. Just a little hint to the jenkins players you are trying to beat the other team, not your teammates!
congrats to Knott Central
Maggofin Co must be really down this year if Jenkins beat them