Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pburg 72 - BL 61 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Free throw shooting or lack there of made this one close at the end. Blackcats started 4th Q 0-8 from the line end up shooting like 5-15 from the line in the 4th. Good win for the Blackcats. Play SF for regular season title Sat.
Sounded as if Rose's blowup and Tech didn't help the BL cause.
What happened to bring it on?
Congratz to the blackcats! :wink: Where was this game held?
Game was at BL and Doc not really sure about the T.
Concerning the "T" The coach basically picked a call to blow up over and kicked or threw a chair in an attempt to pump up his players. It was with
like :30 to go in the first half. He tried to get the ref to call it by just yellin
at him and whe he did'nt, so went the chair.
Good win for the Blackcats. They came to play tonight and better come to play tomorrow night.
I guess thats one way to "rally the troops"
No suprise in this one
Anyone have any stats?
Trevor Compton finished with 18 points and 10 assists and John Mark Stephens finished with 22 points and 18 rebounds. That's all I have. I got that off of Sports Overtime. Congrats Cats!
John Mark also had atleast 5 assists I think.

This game was never close, P-burg was up by as much as 20 at one point.

Good Win for the Blackcats Smile
Actually up by 24 at one point. Then coach Crisp took John Mark out after he scored like 8 of P-burg's last 10 points?? Another dumb move but hey they got the win.
Congrats to Pburg you guys are playing some good ball.
Congrats Blackcats!! You all played a great game!! John Mark played great tonight!!!
Big district win on the road for the Blackcats.
Some stats from P'burg / BL

P'burg:
J. Stephens 22 pts - 18 rebs
Compton 18 pts - 9 assists
M. Stephens 10 pts - 4 assists
Leslie 6 pts
Chaffin 6 pts - 6 rebs
Blackburn 4 pts
Herrick 2pts
Barnett 1 pt

Betsy Layne:
Simon 17 pts
B. Kidd 12 pts
Lafferty 12 pts
McKinney 8 pts
Hamilton 6 pts
Witt 3 pts
Stapleton 3 pts
If the Blackcats hadn't quit playing, this one could have been by 30 again. Still need MUCH improvement in the free throw area though.
Good win for the blackcats. They just keep improving. Going to be team to beat in tourney time.
"SuperMario" Wrote:Good win for the blackcats. They just keep improving. Going to be team to beat in tourney time.
They always are. :wink: