Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville St. X 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This team is loaded with D1 players.
All these X players are being recruited by D1 schools.

Dekota Jones rb 5'8 185
Austin Askin ol 6'7 270
Zane Meiners ol 6'7 305
Austin Davis rb 5'10 215
B.J. Nagle qb 6'3 225
Charles Walker wr 5'10 187
John Kurtz ol 6'5 260
Treyveon Percell 5'8 185
I would love to see St. X get back to the mountain top. I'm tired of hearing all about Trinity and FTH and how they have saved Ky high school football. Glad they have done so well, and I support them nationally, but the arrogance is sick.
lunaticfringe Wrote:I would love to see St. X get back to the mountain top. I'm tired of hearing all about Trinity and FTH and how they have saved Ky high school football. Glad they have done so well, and I support them nationally, but the arrogance is sick.

X v T should be good this year. It feels like its X's turn this year and it's their game to lose.

Im sure most of the state is tired of T and H... being tired of losing is better than being comfortable with it. I dont think either fan base is arrogant, its just fact that they dominate. and the few a-holes are louder than the majority of the fan base.
birdman44 Wrote:X v T should be good this year. It feels like its X's turn this year and it's their game to lose.

Im sure most of the state is tired of T and H... being tired of losing is better than being comfortable with it. I dont think either fan base is arrogant, its just fact that they dominate. and the few a-holes are louder than the majority of the fan base.

Every village has it's idiot. I picked X to win 6A this year. Highlands, well as far as I'm concerned, you can go ahead and give them there trophy. It's gonna happen. Nobody in 4A is in the same planet. Would love to see the X VRS Bowling Green game this year.
lunaticfringe Wrote:I would love to see St. X get back to the mountain top. I'm tired of hearing all about Trinity and FTH and how they have saved Ky high school football. Glad they have done so well, and I support them nationally, but the arrogance is sick.

It does seem like X has dropped down in status and I am just waiting for them to come back to the top, you do not keep a team like X down for long.
Their OL averages 6'6 265. I hope X has an off night against SK on the16 th.
hop24 Wrote:Every village has it's idiot. I picked X to win 6A this year. Highlands, well as far as I'm concerned, you can go ahead and give them there trophy. It's gonna happen. Nobody in 4A is in the same planet. Would love to see the X VRS Bowling Green game this year.

The St. X. vs Bowling Green game should be a great game. The Purples have won the last two years and the game is at St. X. Win or lose I will be rooting for St. X. In 6A. They are a class act and it would be nice to see someone give Trinity a run for their money.
X regains the throne as the king of Kentucky football. Rocks reign is over.