Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scrimmages !?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Williamsburg has there first scrimmage today against Lafayette, Tn. I was wonder how McCreary did against the state champion squad of Tn. And how all the others panned out in the area?
Jacketpride Wrote:Williamsburg has there first scrimmage today against Lafayette, Tn. I was wonder how McCreary did against the state champion squad of Tn. And how all the others panned out in the area?

Fairview backed out of scrimmage. McCreary handled them at ease in the spring. Guess that was enough. Scrimmage is Practice, get the most out of one to get better.
I'm not sure if it would've been a close game if Fairview hadn't backed out. I think that the Burg will be a much better matchup
Williamsburg absolutely man handed Lafayette in the scrimmage. McCreary County and Williamsburg should be a pretty good game. It will be phyical. Williamsburg has really good backs and a really good quarterback. When I was at their scrimmage. QB Camron Sizemore broke through the back but when he was getting tackle, he pitched the back to Halfback Darrell White and he took it for a score. Darrell also had some pretty good runs for some scores. It's going to be a really good game
[quote=KentuckyFootball14]Williamsburg absolutely man handed Lafayette in the scrimmage. McCreary County and Williamsburg should be a pretty good game. It will be phyical. Williamsburg has really good backs and a really good quarterback. When I was at their scrimmage. QB Camron Sizemore broke through the back but when he was getting tackle, he pitched the back to Halfback Darrell White and he took it for a score. Darrell also had some pretty good runs for some scores. It's going to be a really good game[/QUOTE
I think it will be a real good game (scrimmage) Just hope both stay healthy and learn fron the scrimmage. Just practice: Get better!!!!!
Confusedinglepar