Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Michael Dryer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Former running back Michael Dryer the MVP of Auburn's national championship team transferring to Louisville or USF. Wow...if he ends up with the Cards the offense will be even more potent with the Florida transfers, UT transfer and a healthy Harris back with the receiver corps. Strong or Taggert is getting a huge lift in the backfield.
He will enroll next week at Louisville .
Woo!!! I hope he can keep his head on his shoulders this time around as this wil be his third stop.
Will he be eligible this year?
I expect nothing less from thugville.
Ha Ha thugvill i think you need to look in house at football and basketball in Lexington ,before you speek of
any other school being thugs.
LOL...really...you don't want to go there. The pot calling the kettle black?? I will say this...Strong or Taggart...the kid will be playing for coaches who are really about the them. I'm sure he will be on a tight leash. Ask Darius Ashley.
ballcrazy Wrote:Ha Ha thugvill i think you need to look in house at football and basketball in Lexington ,before you speek of

You're joking, right? :gtfo:
Really...take a look at your own house before you go start knocking on another. This is about a kid who wants to make it right. That's all. Either school he chooses has strong disciplinarians as coaches who can help this kid get it turned around.
Jarons Wrote:Will he be eligible this year?

yes he is, if he wouldnt have gotten in trouble he would still be here at Arkansas State,he sit out last yr so hes good to go (as far as playing) hope he really changed his life like he said,only time will tell...
Micheal Dyer..correct
On March 10, 2012, Dyer and teammate Ronnie Wright were pulled over in separate cars for speeding by the Arkansas State Police. The police officer, Cpl. Royce Denney, discovered a gun and possibly marijuana in Dyer's car. Denney scolded Dyer about the gun during the 58 minute stop and confiscated it without any justification. Denney also dumped the bag of suspected marijuana onto the ground. He also turned off the cruiser camera during the stop, though some audio was recorded (mostly of Denny lecturing Dyer). Dyer and White were each cited with going 96 m.p.h. in a 70 m.p.h zone and fined $175, but no other charges were filed.[/url] The news of this event was not immediately made public.
Rumors began in July 2012 that Dyer was transferring to
Pittsburg State in Kansas. Dyer denied these rumors in a July 20, 2012 public press conference by stating that “I never considered transferring."
However, on July 27, 2012, the Arkansas State Police contacted ASU to reveal that they would be releasing a video of the March 10 traffic stop as a result of a Freedom of Information Act request from the press. Malzahn subsequently reviewed the complete video for the first time. Malzahn, who was informed about the incident in March but was led to believe (by Dyer) it involved a gun but no drugs, claimed to have heard "incriminating remarks" on the video and dismissed Dyer from the team on July 28, 2012.[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Dyer#cite_note-10]
Fromthebleachers Wrote:Really...take a look at your own house before you go start knocking on another. This is about a kid who wants to make it right. That's all. Either school he chooses has strong disciplinarians as coaches who can help this kid get it turned around.

That's my point, this kid wants to play football but most on here likes to thrash Louisville no matter what it is
UKisN1 Wrote:On March 10, 2012, Dyer and teammate Ronnie Wright were pulled over in separate cars for speeding by the Arkansas State Police. The police officer, Cpl. Royce Denney, discovered a gun and possibly marijuana in Dyer's car. Denney scolded Dyer about the gun during the 58 minute stop and confiscated it without any justification. Denney also dumped the bag of suspected marijuana onto the ground. He also turned off the cruiser camera during the stop, though some audio was recorded (mostly of Denny lecturing Dyer). Dyer and White were each cited with going 96 m.p.h. in a 70 m.p.h zone and fined $175, but no other charges were filed.[/url] The news of this event was not immediately made public.
Rumors began in July 2012 that Dyer was transferring to
Pittsburg State in Kansas. Dyer denied these rumors in a July 20, 2012 public press conference by stating that “I never considered transferring."
However, on July 27, 2012, the Arkansas State Police contacted ASU to reveal that they would be releasing a video of the March 10 traffic stop as a result of a Freedom of Information Act request from the press. Malzahn subsequently reviewed the complete video for the first time. Malzahn, who was informed about the incident in March but was led to believe (by Dyer) it involved a gun but no drugs, claimed to have heard "incriminating remarks" on the video and dismissed Dyer from the team on July 28, 2012.[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Dyer#cite_note-10]

btw that Trooper got fired for that...
ballcrazy Wrote:Ha Ha thugvill i think you need to look in house at football and basketball in Lexington ,before you speek of

:biglmao:

Where did all these turd fans come from?

Liking Lville is like putting a big L on your forehead. Oh wait...
Oh wait...what did U of L just do...win a BCS bowl game (over an SEC power)win a NC in men's basketball, runners-up in womens, college world series, final four in soccer. Hold that L high. I wasn't trying to flame. And I believe this site is Bluegrassrivals....not exclusively UK fans only site. I am a U of L fan from eastern Kentucky so we are out there. Just passing some info along to those of us that are.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:Oh wait...what did U of L just do...win a BCS bowl game (over an SEC power)win a NC in men's basketball, runners-up in womens, college world series, final four in soccer. Hold that L high. I wasn't trying to flame. And I believe this site is Bluegrassrivals....not exclusively UK fans only site. I am a U of L fan from eastern Kentucky so we are out there. Just passing some info along to those of us that are.

All 7 of you are more than welcome to discuss Thug University.
It would be to easy. But I'm not sure you are smart enough to even be a good hypocrite. You don't have to like U of L, but you don't have to be stupid about it either....unless you are.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:It would be to easy. But I'm not sure you are smart enough to even be a good hypocrite. You don't have to like U of L, but you don't have to be stupid about it either....unless you are.

[Image: polls_SM129_Welcome_To_Loserville_Poster...large.jpeg]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:[Image: polls_SM129_Welcome_To_Loserville_Poster...large.jpeg]

Wonder if they will make him and Zeke Pike roomies?Confusednicker::hilarious:
Say what you want about the kid but one thing is for sure the kid can play!! Thug ville or not you can't take that from him..
did he enroll today?
^
In the local prison.
Right along with choir boys Michael Porter and Terrance Jones. :lmao:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
In the local prison.

^rolf...where at Lagrange?
Michael Dyer under zero-tolerance policy at Louisville
Posted: Aug 05, 2013 4:24 PM CDT

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) - Michael Dyer will have to follow a strict code of conduct playing for Louisville.

Cardinals coach Charlie Strong said Monday that the former Auburn running back must sign a behavior contract and be subject to a zero-tolerance policy as conditions of joining the program.
cuppett777 Wrote:^rolf...where at Lagrange?

pee wee valley Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:pee wee valley Confusednicker:

Correct, they said Eddyville would be too costly to transport him back and forth to Loserville..........:popcorn:
Lowery can drive him there. Or he can spend some time with Porter and Jones. LOL...really, why do you care? Loserville? So redundant and juvenile, especially after the accomplishments of the past two years. With real college students. You start a thread pointing out the addition of a running back, a kid who wants to get straightened out and you get idiotic comments. UK went 2-10 last year. Loserville really? Got beat in the NIT...by who.. Robert Morris? Really? Glad to see Dyer on the roster and hope he does well and gets his act together. I would hope that for any kid.
has anyone heard if hes with the 1st team offense ?