Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Uniform
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Matt Elam @FballIsLife69 Kentucky New Look You Like?? And The Model @9Otl Exclusive Look At UK New Uniforms #BBN #WeAreUk

[Image: BPoFDEzCIAAyND5.jpg:large]
No. The jerseys would look good if it was not grey. The helmet is just plain ugly.
i like them alot better than the gray ones for Arkansas State,lol
the jerseys look good, the helmets suck.
btw whats with all the random helmets next to the UK helmets on that shelf?
Not a fan
I like the jersey..the helmet is missing something. Maybe some blue in there somewhere? Outline of the logo possibly.
NothingTrivial Wrote:I like the jersey..the helmet is missing something. Maybe some blue in there somewhere? Outline of the logo possibly.

maybe a tink of Chrome..
I have to agree with NT. I like the jersey but, definitely not the helmet.
As bad as weve been, I think its a smart move to go with a complete new look.
Jersey are cool, but like everyone else the helmets look just plain Jane.
To be honest, i like the helmet. Im a flat black kind of guy.

Its better than sparkly blue that made us look like flamers in some cases.
I think they should come with a Matte Blue helmet kinda like this but, obviously with the UK symbol.

[Image: New-Buffalo-Football-Helmet.jpg]
^
Thatd be alright
Hate it.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:btw whats with all the random helmets next to the UK helmets on that shelf?

PTF, those mini helmets are all schools at which Stoops has coached during his career.

Iowa-Graduate Assistant 1989-1991
South Florida-Defensive Back Coach 1996
Wyoming-Defensive Back Coach 1997-1999
Houston-Co-Defensive Coordinator & Safeties Coach 2000
Miami-Defensive Back Coach 2001-2003
Arizona-Defensive Coordinator & Defensive Back Coach 2004-2009
Florida State-Defensive Coordinator & Defensive Back Coach 2010-2012
As for uniforms, I'd like to see UK go back to the power K on the sides of the helmets. Something like this:
I like the gray ones.
Power K
I do not want them to do flat black unless the symbol is blue. However, I somewhat like the matte blue.
Hate them, school colors are blue and white, not grey.
The helmets wouldn't be worn with anything other than black, which would look killer. That's just common sense. But they're not even being worn this year, lol.
I dont know what every schools obsession with going gray or black is.

You see a lot of high school teams going to black home jerseys when there school colors are something like orange and blue.

I dont get it...
NothingTrivial Wrote:I like the jersey..the helmet is missing something. Maybe some blue in there somewhere? Outline of the logo possibly.

That's exactly what I thought when I looked at the Helmet
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I dont know what every schools obsession with going gray or black is.

You see a lot of high school teams going to black home jerseys when there school colors are something like orange and blue.

I dont get it...

The draw for the black and/or gray is the kids, the kids seem to like it. So coaches in college do it in recruiting as an interest to the kids. Along with the chrome helmets. Oregon has gotten a lot of top talent in recent memory due to their multiple combination. High schools are just following suite with the colleges.

I, like you am not a fan of gray & black fad.
Love them!
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:I think they should come with a Matte Blue helmet kinda like this but, obviously with the UK symbol.

[Image: New-Buffalo-Football-Helmet.jpg]

Very nice looking helment