Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NCAA Football 2007 Online Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check out this 5 OT thriller with two guys from VG.. Heres what your missing if your not playing online.

http://www.zshare.net/video/bleedoregon-wmv.html
We havent had any OT but we have played a few classics.
We have had some good ones bat.. You gonna be playing any this evening. I got invited to a new club. It has about 20 members right now. I told them I had another person for the club.. There some pretty good players in there right now. I'm undefeated in club play. A level 8 from the (honor) club conceded defeat to me last night at the half 37-7.. Razorbacks (me) vs Nebraska (him).. I tough with that pistol offense..
cool let me know how the dang club works.
Batpuff Wrote:cool let me know how the dang club works.

want to play one right now?
sure give me a sec
ill be on in two minutes.. wait on me
ok heading there now
co0ol
Curious......Who won this game?
I'll just say it wasnt me this time, I think we are tied like 5 or 6 games each between us. As he has gotten better I have gotten worse.
Batpuff Wrote:I'll just say it wasnt me this time, I think we are tied like 5 or 6 games each between us. As he has gotten better I have gotten worse.

Bat is deadly with the pass at times. He will go on 2 or 3 drives scoring at will. Then he will hit a dry spell. But that happens on this game. He is a tough opponent and we play each other well. Bat hasnt really settled in on one team that will allow him to learn all their strengths and weaknesses. I have stuck with Arkansas and play their strengths very well and masks thier weaknesses the best I can. Once Bat gets settled on his playbook and team he will be hard to handle. Cause is passing game is deadly when he is on.

When we first started I didnt have much of a passing game and had a good run game. But bat could load the LOS on me cause he knew I would rn 90 percent of the time. I have now much improved my passing and have a much more balanced attack. I think Bat is just the opposite.. He has very solid passing game with no run game. Once he estabished the run game and gets his hb involved in the flats with the short passing game. He will be hard to handle.

Love playing him..Just wished our headsets didnt lag us..
Oh, bat I was thinking we should do a UK vs UL game and Ill record it and make a highlight film like the one above with sound effects and stuff.
hey QQ lets do the uk and u of l. tonight.
whenever your ready.. i just got home
I rememebr when QQ and I played ncaa 06 online last yr as to say I didnt win but I did come close alot...and I would always choke in the end wouldnt I QQ....and I would get pissed and start cussing....but maybe we could play sometime soon if ya wanted
football05 are you online on ps2 if so add me I am batpuff81
QQ when are we going to play the UK and UL game and record it.