Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tara to return to wwe as victoria?, update on rumored sslam match, henry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Former WWE Diva and recently released TNA Knockout Lisa Marie Varon (aka Tara, aka Victoria) has been teasing fans about preparing for something on Twitter. In her latest tweets, Varon has fans speculating that she’ll return to her old stomping grounds as a WWE Diva in the near future. Fans are assuming this based on Varon’s usage of the following hashtag:

“#WhatIsSheGettingReadyFor.” Fans have commented on numerous posts asking if “Victoria” will be making her return to WWE.

-WWE.com has an article up featuring comments from Mark Henry following this week’s SmackDown. On the show, Henry came out to make the save for The Usos, setting up the rumored SummerSlam six-man tag-team match featuring The Shield vs. Henry & The Usos. In the WWE.com article, Henry claimed that it’s time for The Shield to be inducted into the Hall Of Pain.

http://www.sescoops.com/tara-to-return-t...enry/83045
I don't know what to make about Mark Henry turning babyface, he was so damn good as a heel I'm not sure he can pull it off.

Well, I'm hoping he'll be more of a tweener.

Regardless, I just want him to destroy everything...that will keep me happy.