Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Future of UK defensive line
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From left to right, Za’Darius Smith, Cory Johnson, Mark Stoops, Regie Meant, and Denzel Ware.

[Image: 2FdQf.jpg]

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=137120
Zadarius is a monster
What grade are these guys in?
^
There the 14 class, but some atleast one, maybe two are JUCO i think.
^ Za'Darius will be at Kentucky for this year. I'm pretty sure Za'Darius and Cory Johnson are the two JUCO Tranfers
Someone is missing...that Matt Elam guy.

Hopefully he'll commit to UK.
Cory Johnson and Denzel Ware are in the 2014 recruiting class. Za’Darius Smith and Regie Meant will be at UK this season.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Zadarius is a monster

Oh yeah he is! I don't know if you went to the spring game but, nobody could stop him. Crazy thing is, he looks a lot bigger than all the rest of them but, he is listed at 6'6'' 260 and Cory Johnson who is standing next to him is listed as 6'4'' 295. So either Za'Darius has really muscled up or Johnson's listed weight is too much. Either way, I will be interested to see what his official weight is at the start of the season. I have a feeling that it is more than 260.

Another thing, unless Za'Darius is focused on getting his degree, I have a feeling that we're only going to have him this season and then it's on to the NFL for. I really hope I am wrong because I can't imagine how dominant one side of the line will be with Smith and Johnson.