Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fantasy Draft Advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the first draft pick in my brother's office pool. Who do I take? 12 man league, I'm leaning towards Alexander. The only other person I could think would be Tomlinson, but their passing game will be horrible with Rivers at QB, which you might say "good, they'll just run a lot more," but with no passing game, teams can put 8 in the box to stop LT. Only other option I could see is Larry Johnson, but I don't see him having as big of a year as he did last year.

Opinions? Objections? Suggestions?
alexander or LJ..... Definitely wouldnt go with LT for the reasons you mentioned, but i dont know about larry johnson. he is a STUD, but what worried me about LJ is the absence of Willie Roaf....we shall see however...because i believe one Steve Hutchinson is gone from the seahawks as well...
I would go with LT because he is a freakin beast at the running back spot. He led the whole fantasy football with the most points per game and he is predicted to do the same. I would go with either LT or Alexander. I just don't feel confident enough in LJ to take in first.
corndog23 Wrote:alexander or LJ..... Definitely wouldnt go with LT for the reasons you mentioned, but i dont know about larry johnson. he is a STUD, but what worried me about LJ is the absence of Willie Roaf....we shall see however...because i believe one Steve Hutchinson is gone from the seahawks as well...

LJ scares me because who knows if he'll be able to keep up the momentum that he had last year. Also, the Bengals play the Chiefs on opening day, so I hope LJ gains like negative 3 yards on 47 carries.
SomersetJumpers_7 Wrote:I would go with LT because he is a freakin beast at the running back spot. He led the whole fantasy football with the most points per game and he is predicted to do the same. I would go with either LT or Alexander. I just don't feel confident enough in LJ to take in first.

Like I said, I think Alexander's team will make him more of a weapon than LT
No doubt Alexander..
alfus21 Wrote:No doubt Alexander..

I think I'm decided on that too, although LJ did look solid tonight in preseason
Nobody else has an opinion?