Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fantasy football League #1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't forget all who has signed up for the league that the draft is this Sunday at 6PM.
did i sign up? i cant remember u might wanna sticky that thread again bc I looked and couldnt find it the other day BUT i think i signed up I hope I did anyways
I will try my best to do the draft
football05 Wrote:did i sign up? i cant remember u might wanna sticky that thread again bc I looked and couldnt find it the other day BUT i think i signed up I hope I did anyways

You signed up.
Yea I hope I dont forget, I didnt realize it was the same weekend I have my daughter. I thought it was the weekend before the regular season started so that all the cuts were made.
can u send me the link to the site please?
football05 Wrote:can u send me the link to the site please?

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/28867
Hey I have a problem. I wont be able to stay in for the whole draft, I will have to leave by 6:45 and take my daughter to meet her mom in ashland when she gets off work, It just came up and dont know what I needto do.
I also have a problem, I clicked on that link and it said I wasnt part of that league...? any ideas?
Batpuff Wrote:Hey I have a problem. I wont be able to stay in for the whole draft, I will have to leave by 6:45 and take my daughter to meet her mom in ashland when she gets off work, It just came up and dont know what I needto do.

When you leave put some players in the bottom box, that will draft players when your not on, I can't think of what it is called off the top of my head, but I will tell you when we can get on the draft page.
football05 Wrote:I also have a problem, I clicked on that link and it said I wasnt part of that league...? any ideas?

At the very top of the page next to where it has Yahoo Sports should be a log on, or sign up thing. Click on the log and sign in, like you would for BGR.
OK I have it now thanks LC99
hey let me know as soon as possible I now have to leave around 6:30. how long does the draft last and when will we know the draft order.
hey everytime i hit the enter live draft button it discontects me from the Internet. No matter if I am in AOL browser or IE I have tried both and it boots me off.
Batpuff Wrote:hey everytime i hit the enter live draft button it discontects me from the Internet. No matter if I am in AOL browser or IE I have tried both and it boots me off.

Have you downloaded the JAVA software, I think it will prompt you to.
I have java and it dosent say anything when I hit live draft it kicksa me off the net.
Batpuff Wrote:I have java and it dosent say anything when I hit live draft it kicksa me off the net.

That makes no sense I don't what would be doing that.
Don't worry too much your team looks tough so far.
I was a little late... my computer kept messing up... and football took my QB lol... other than that I did okay
i did ok but my bn is an eye sore. i dident even get to do the live draft i did a pre-pik.
This is my first time in a fantasy league. I don't understand what a bn is.
B/N is your bench you can put them in to play for that week
Say for instance I have 3 QB's I have tom brady, ben roethlisberger and matt lienart...so If I want to take brady out for one week and play big ben I can do that and it will say BN under bradys name....
That's what I was thinking. I have a pretty good bench too. I forgot all about the draft, but the computer picked me some nice players.
BCF4L we meet up 1st round should be exciting
Yeah I'l' beat your ass like I do at everything else. Smile
yea boy bring it dont sing it

since when did you start beating me at the nascar thingy? lol
Battle Tested Wrote:i did ok but my bn is an eye sore. i dident even get to do the live draft i did a pre-pik.

No offense, but more than your bench is an eyesore. Running backs dominate fantasy football and you have nobody. Two guys from the same team starting with no backups in sight.

You could have a rough season BT.
BCF4L Wrote:Yeah I'l' beat your ass like I do at everything else. Smile

You will dominate the 1st week if football05 keeps the lineup he has now.
alfus21 Wrote:No offense, but more than your bench is an eyesore. Running backs dominate fantasy football and you have nobody. Two guys from the same team starting with no backups in sight.

You could have a rough season BT.
no kidding man. i missed the draft. and my auto pick dident do very well. i go skrewed.
Battle Tested Wrote:no kidding man. i missed the draft. and my auto pick dident do very well. i go skrewed.

You still beat me today, so don't feel too bad. Smile