Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clinton Portis probable for season opener
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Portis suffered a dislocated shoulderin the preseason game by tackling a guy after an interception. His status is probable for the season opener. I hope he can come back because he is one of my favorite players but I hate his team and he is my starting rb on my fantasy team. What is everyones thoughts about his return?
Moral of the story: You shouldn't try to take a Bengal on head-on
He may be the one hurt, but man he laid a lick on that guy.
gish_7 Wrote:He may be the one hurt, but man he laid a lick on that guy.

But the dude bounced back up and tried to get in Clinton's face to show him that he didn't get the worst of it
BFritz Wrote:But the dude bounced back up and tried to get in Clinton's face to show him that he didn't get the worst of it
Oh that makes it better, that he acted like an idiot by getting in his face after taking a big hit and all.........geeeeeesh.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Oh that makes it better, that he acted like an idiot by getting in his face after taking a big hit and all.........geeeeeesh.

No, but that says "you hit me as hard as you can and I bounced back up, you can't hurt me." Everyone is going to take hits, it's part of the game, but if someone hits you as hard as they can and you brush it off like nothing, that's bad ass