Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Blonde and the Truck Driver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you know anything about me, you know I'd give my life for a monkey. So, this was cute to me

[b]A blonde was driving about two hours from San Diego...[/b]

[b]when she was flagged down by a man whose truck had broken down.[/b]

[b]The man walked up to the car and asked, "Are you going to San Diego?" "Sure," answered the blonde, "do you need a lift?" "Not for me. I'll be spending the next three hours fixing my truck.[/b]
[b] [/b]

[b]My problem is I've got two chimpanzees in the back which have to be taken to the San Diego Zoo. They're a bit stressed already so I don't want to keep them on the road all day.[/b]

[b]Could you possibly take them to the zoo for me? I'll give you $100 for your trouble." I'd be happy to," said the blonde.[/b] [b] So the two chimpanzees were ushered into the back seat of the blonde's car and carefully strapped into their[/b] [b]seat belts and off they went.[/b]

[b]Five hours later, the truck driver was driving through the heart of San Diego when suddenly he was horrified!![/b] [b] [/b][b]There was the blonde walking down the street and holding hands with the two chimps, much to the amusement of a big crowd.[/b]

[b]With a screech of brakes he pulled off the road and ran over to the blonde. What the heck are you doing here?" he demanded, "I gave you $100 to take these chimpanzees to the zoo."[/b]

[b]"Yes, I know you did," said the blonde," but we had money left over.....so now we're going to Sea World. [/b]

haha good one
haha