Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville v. Magoffin Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright....this game will be played Monday at Magoffin Co.....considered the #1 and #2 teams in the region.....What does everyone thing??

Pikeville by 3
Beef the game is at Magoffin
Yeah...I figured that out :?
It's hard to go to Magoffin and win.
I'll take Magoffin by 4.
goffin will win this one just b/c its played there b/c u realy cant get a good called game there so goffin by 4 also. played on a neutral court or at p-ville id take p-ville by 8 or more
I would agree. I like Pikeville on a neutral floor as well.
Welp...it's at Magoffin so the Lady Panthers will have to step it up...and if the game looks to be called bad then you can bet the refs will be hearing about it Wink
haha ill do my best to go to this game if i can hitch a ride
Magoffin is good but Pikeville has been playing some pretty good ball. I'll go with Pikeville in this one.

It's up to the Howards to shoot the lights out and Harris and Shockey to bring down the boards.
lady panthers by 5. its gonna be rough playing maggoffin @ maggoffin but if the girls will play hard and work together theyll win this one. they may not get any breaks from the refs considering the JC game @ maggoffin where JC shot 2 free throws and maggoffin shot 20 something.. but the girls can do it! good luck ladies! Big Grin
Magoffin by 8
Okokok Look Magoffin County Is A Hard Team To Beat Any Way U Look At It Idk If We Went Half Way Around The World To Play P-ville We Would Hand It To Them I Would Look For Magoffin To Win By 10 Or More.....u Cant Stop The Dueo (a.howard B.manns) Good Luck Girls........
Really old post....for the game last year Smile