Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: World Trade Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw it the first night last week, if you still wanna be surprised, don't scroll down. But anyone who wants to talk about it, scroll down

I was let down by the whole movie. I expected more about what happened overall, not dudes waking up, then all the sudden the buildings shaking then collapsing. I expected more about what happened overall, not just about those two people being buried.

Can I hear more thoughts??
The movie wasn't based on the whole event though. It was based on the survival of these 2 men, the last to be pulled from the Trade Centers. So going into it looking for a documentry about 9/11 then you will be disappointed.

Then again I have yet to see this movie but I heard it was a tear jerker.
Beef Wrote:The movie wasn't based on the whole event though. It was based on the survival of these 2 men, the last to be pulled from the Trade Centers. So going into it looking for a documentry about 9/11 then you will be disappointed.

Then again I have yet to see this movie but I heard it was a tear jerker.
I never cry for anything and I almost lost it, but if you know about me, then you know why it would be more emotional for me.