Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How Stupid Can You Be?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060814/ts_n...e_tapes_dc

I mean, it wasn't just like a favorite pair of underwear or anything, how do you misplace the tapes of man's first landing on a surface other than the earth's??
Isn't that an important piece of history? I mean, one would think they wouldn't want to lose something like this. Dumb moves
Seems they would keep a better eye on it... some people believe that the tape was staged and that nobody really landed on the moon
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Seems they would keep a better eye on it... some people believe that the tape was staged and that nobody really landed on the moon

Our government, that controls so much important things (i.e. National Security, taxes, etc.), can't do something as simple as keep a tape that important. I don't believe that staged bull, for one, among other things, I don't think they had the special effects to fake that footage back then
With this government NOTHING SURPRISES ME. I am one of those who doesnt believe we went to the moon. If we did, lets go back, take a look at the moon buggy and flag left there. The shadows, dust laying still around the exhaust, dont add up. No wonder they so easily lost the footage. I might of been born at night, but not last night.
haha
My bet is that the tapes will never be found. Some janitor or low level person at NASA took them home to watch on their betamax and they ended up selling them for alot of money to a collector.
WOW........
Hard to imagine