Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jimmy Rose Pineville Native onAmericas Got Talent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

All I can say is wow. Whether he wins or not he will get a recording contract.
Not a country music fan, but loved it.
The dude was awesome! Hate country music, hate coal but you cant hate that man's talent. God has blessed that man in many ways. (singing, great voice, staying safe while serving our country)
I loved the part he mentioned the Bell County Bobcats on the hill...lol.

P.S. Good luck in Vegas Jimmy! I'll be pulling for you.
Pretty danged awesome!!!!
A friend of mine had told me about this! Glad I finally got to see this! There's no way that he is not getting a record deal! Amazing voice! Thought it was cool how he mentioned both Pineville and Bell County in the song.
I seen it on the news. I also thought it was pretty cool mentioning the Bell Co Bobcats.

Great voice. Good luck to him.
Pretty awesome stuff right there.
1-3-1-press Wrote:The dude was awesome! Hate country music, hate coal but you cant hate that man's talent. God has blessed that man in many ways. (singing, great voice, staying safe while serving our country)

You say you hate coal maybe you should have listen to the song COAL KEEPS THE LIGHTS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :welcome:
^Was thinking the same thing.
4 yes' and this great talent is going to Vegas. Continued success and God bless you brother!!!
I've watched this video like 4 or 5 times since I saw it on FB, this guy is awesome!
When will he be on the next time
Really makes you appreciate growing up with a father or step father (both in my case) who goes underground and risks it all so you can have everything you want. I look around my house and can't believe what coal has helped us have, God really blessed this area man. Even what I bought myself I wouldn't have without coal miners keeping the local economy up.
He will be on TOMORROW night (8/12) and Wednesday night make sure to watch it and VOTE for Jimmy Rose!!!!
Jimmy is up next!!
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Jimmy is up next!!

If anyone see's this tonight, don't forget to VOTE!!
Well, I guess the commercial was misleading. Going by that, he was due up 5th tonight. Whenever he does finally perform, I will post the information to use to vote for him. If anyone missed it.
Jimmy is really up next this time!! He is the final act of the night!
To vote for Jimmy you can call 1-866-602-4812 or text "VOTE" to 4812. You can vote up to 10 times!! Voting is from 11:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
He did wonderful last night... but he was up against some tough competition.

I hope enough people voted for him.
[YOUTUBE="Jimmy Rose - Bryan Adams' "Heaven" Country Cover on AGT - America's Got Talent 2013"]YAPu57IifEk[/YOUTUBE]
Jimmy Rose is on to the semifinals.:Thumbs:
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Jimmy Rose is on to the semifinals.:Thumbs:

YUP!!! TongueirateShoTongueirateSho:Wave::letsparty:Wave: TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Thought it was pretty cool that they showed the watch party that they were having for him in Pineville!
Love the song, kids at Middlesboro High School have changed the bell county and pineville part of the song a bit.. Instead of "The Mountain lions and the Bell County Bobcats on the hill" "The mountain lions and the bell county bobcats can go to.." well you can guess it. What sounds like hill? haha

Go Jimmy Rose!
Jimmy Rose is on tonight.
Regardless of whether he moves forward or not per a TV Shows barometer.

This guy is aces in my book. Congrats on representing the state of KY well, thank you for serving our country and honoring God. God bless you and yours !
Jimmy Rose went into the top 12 tonight.
Jimmy Rose is on to the final 6.
Pages: 1 2