Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Under Armour Click Clack Commercial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In this commercial, who are the guys in the Blue/White, Green/White and Black/Gold?
Well, I figured someone would know.
haven't seen the commercial... :High5:
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:In this commercial, who are the guys in the Blue/White, Green/White and Black/Gold?

Blue/White-Julius Jones
Green/White-Jonathan Vilma
Black/Gold-Jeremy Bloom
Gray/Black/Red-Vernon Davis
Red/White/Black-A.J. Hawk
Black/White-Eric Ogbogu (Big E)

Big E, is known for the spokesmen in the "We will protect this house" commercials. He most recently played with the Dallas Cowboys as a DE/OLB in 2004-2005. He also had a brief stint with the Bengals before that but was drafted in 6th round of the 1998 NFL Draft out of University of Maryland by the New York Jets. He was a former teammate there with Kevin Plank, the guy who invented and founded Under Armour. Ogbogu also is an unlockable fighter in Fight Night Round 3 the game, and named fittingly Big E.
Thank you very much Blue, where did you find that info?
Wikipedia knows ALL! Love that site.
thetribe Wrote:Wikipedia knows ALL! Love that site.

Wrong sometimes though, I found that out the hard way. I guess when you have people who contribute the context for the site, they sometimes make mistakes. Although it didn't cost me, I think it did disappoint the person I passed info along to.
Yea, my teachers always said not to use it for any papers because people just like go in and add whatever they want so I would say that a bunch of it had mistakes in it and people use that information and in turn that makes them wrong. But for like modern culture it's pretty cool.