Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley and Phelps (predictions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you think the outcome of this game will be?
I know SV isn't the top team in their district, but I think they will beat Phelps pretty easily.
Last night against JC Shelby Valley at times look like they could be a solid 2A team but the JC defense was just to much for their O-line. But i believe that they should handle Phelps pretty easily. Ill take Shelby Valley in this one.
SV, i 2A school will be very hard for a single A school to compete with them due to the low numbers, but i do think that valley will have a hard time containing the gannon kid......good luck to both teams should be a great game
SV, i 2A school will be very hard for a single A school to compete with them due to the low numbers, but i do think that valley will have a hard time containing the gannon kid......good luck to both teams should be a great game
Shelby Valley should win this one easy
I wouldn't bank on that!!! :popcorn: NOT meaning that Phelps can't be beat... I'm just saying that SV is NOT gonna get it handed to them on a silver platter!
I would say that Phelps has just a good of a chance winning this one as SV does. Sounds to me like SV is having some prob's with their QB situtation and Phelps seems pretty solid at that position. Having a QB that makes the right decisions can make a difference in a game. Just my opinion!
LUMBERJACK'06 Wrote:SV, i 2A school will be very hard for a single A school to compete with them due to the low numbers, but i do think that valley will have a hard time containing the gannon kid......good luck to both teams should be a great game
I heard, Gannon is not playing football this year at Phelps.
Shelby Valley by 2 TD's
he's not
Gannon quit again...