Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 50K Tax Refunds and 80 Million Dollars Sent to Ten Addresses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The IRS has sent over 50 thousand tax refunds worth over 80 million dollars to unauthorized aliens using 10 addresses. One address in Atlanta received 23,994 refunds worth 46 million dollars. Another Atlanta address received over 11,000 refunds.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/...n-atlanta/
Are we supposed to trust The Blaze?
Would you bet your riches that it isn't true?
TheRealThing Wrote:Would you bet your riches that it isn't true?

Show your proof.
You call Fox news proof? Show me something from that agency's website.
Do you guys think republicans in congress wouldn't be calling for Obama's head if this were true? I looked on the agency's website, and found nothing. I'm looking from a phone, but didn't see anything.
If the IRS does not confess on its website, then it (whatever "it" is) did not happen. For dedicated Obamabots, that's just the way it is. Show them proof and nothing short of a confession on an Obama controlled website constitutes proof. It's a cult thing.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:If the IRS does not confess on its website, then it (whatever "it" is) did not happen. For dedicated Obamabots, that's just the way it is. Show them proof and nothing short of a confession on an Obama controlled website constitutes proof. It's a cult thing.

I didn't say the IRS website. The website of the agency that allegedly reported this, the TIGTA. The Blaze and Fox is proof? I will only take proof from the TIGTA.
^ Do you not think republican congress wouldn't be all over this if it was true?
TheRealVille Wrote:I didn't say the IRS website. The website of the agency that allegedly reported this, the TIGTA. The Blaze and Fox is proof? I will only take proof from the TIGTA.

This report from the TIGTA was in the original link.

http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditrepor...2081fr.pdf
TheRealVille Wrote:I didn't say the IRS website. The website of the agency that allegedly reported this, the TIGTA. The Blaze and Fox is proof? I will only take proof from the TIGTA.
You will take any "official" claim of the Obama administration as proof. Confusednicker:

link to a Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration audit report.

In case you still cannot find the proof that you seek, then take a look at this page.

The report was very easy to find.
Old School Wrote:This report from the TIGTA was in the original link.

http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditrepor...2081fr.pdf
:Thumbs: That made it very easy to find. A Ctrl-F search on "Atlanta" made it very easy to find the page containing the numbers that you reported. The IRS is "refunding" more than $4 billion/year to illegal aliens but that will probably change soon. They will soon be "legal" and the law that will grant them amnesty will probably mean that the billions of dollars that they have scammed from honest taxpaying citizens will simply be lost. All thanks to Obama, and the idiots who support him.

Some of the other numbers in that report are as troubling, if not more so, than the refund amounts. It is hard to believe that the IRS cannot prevent more than $6 million in unearned income credits being direct deposited into a single bank account. It is also hard to believe that a single IRS agent can read the same address on thousands of ITIN requests and approve them without noticing the repetition. Maybe some future administration can jail a few IRS accomplices who are currently American citizens post-amnesty.
V:welcome:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You will take any "official" claim of the Obama administration as proof. Confusednicker:

link to a Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration audit report.

In case you still cannot find the proof that you seek, then take a look at this page.

The report was very easy to find.
Tell us where to find the fraudulent Atlanta address claim. That report is 51 pages long. Also, how can they stop fraud if republicans won't let them profile applicants, and other documentation?
Who's us? Nobody else seems to be having any problem. I gave you simple instructions to find the word Atlanta. Try following them.
Flat Tax people! It's the ONLY solution! That way EVERY swingin dick in America has pay taxes. The more you spend the more you pay. The IRS is a waste of Tax Payers money and they are starting to show it more and more every day!
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Who's us? Nobody else seems to be having any problem. I gave you simple instructions to find the word Atlanta. Try following them.

I'm on a phone. Maybe I'll check when I get home next weekend.
TheRealVille Wrote:Show your proof.

You're the one making assertions that the Blaze is either lying or stupid. Where's your proof? I'm sure the story is correct enough as it is written.
Hoot Gibson Wrote::Thumbs: That made it very easy to find. A Ctrl-F search on "Atlanta" made it very easy to find the page containing the numbers that you reported. The IRS is "refunding" more than $4 billion/year to illegal aliens but that will probably change soon. They will soon be "legal" and the law that will grant them amnesty will probably mean that the billions of dollars that they have scammed from honest taxpaying citizens will simply be lost. All thanks to Obama, and the idiots who support him.

Some of the other numbers in that report are as troubling, if not more so, than the refund amounts. It is hard to believe that the IRS cannot prevent more than $6 million in unearned income credits being direct deposited into a single bank account. It is also hard to believe that a single IRS agent can read the same address on thousands of ITIN requests and approve them without noticing the repetition. Maybe some future administration can jail a few IRS accomplices who are currently American citizens post-amnesty.

Changes are most defiantly needed. According to the TIGTA report the employees are more concerned about the quantity of claims processed than they are about the quality[I].[/I]

Hoot Gibson Wrote::Thumbs: That made it very easy to find. A Ctrl-F search on "Atlanta" made it very easy to find the page containing the numbers that you reported. The IRS is "refunding" more than $4 billion/year to illegal aliens but that will probably change soon. They will soon be "legal" and the law that will grant them amnesty will probably mean that the billions of dollars that they have scammed from honest taxpaying citizens will simply be lost. All thanks to Obama, and the idiots who support him.

I'm with you. We should all be hoping right now that the Inspector General's call for more intense tax document scrutiny does not merely mean more grief for those who already file their taxes correctly. While on the other hand, illegals would continue to get free money and folks who have never worked a day in their life get tax refunds. The situation in this land of late defies logic, while the left continues their full-on assault against conservatives with false charges of racial bias, life in this country has morphed into nightmare status for conservative law abiding citizens. Ironically, most of the grief meted out by government is based on race. Government agencies target those associated with the Tea Party, traditional minded Americans of every color are held to strict standards, and everybody else gets a meal card.
TheRealThing Wrote:You're the one making assertions that the Blaze is either lying or stupid. Where's your proof? I'm sure the story is correct enough as it is written.

I don't take "proof" from right wing sites. If you don't like my assertions, don't read or respond to them.
TheRealVille Wrote:I don't take "proof" from right wing sites. If you don't like my assertions, don't read or respond to them.

I'm disappointed in you, TheRealVille. You wear everyone out with your crap from these weird left-wing sources and claim they are the gospel. However, you discredit all right-wing sources. You must be consistent.

I have no idea if the allegations are true or not. I would prefer a source other than The Blaze. Fox News is certainly as credible as, if not moreso, than MSNBC. Of course, if the story is true, it will never be reported on MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, the Washington Post, or the NYT.

We may never know for sure. However, if we are honest, we must admit that the fact that Obama is a rank, unqualified amateur is becoming more and more obvious each day. All the extra allowances given to him because of his "unique situation" have long ago become meaningless, ridiculous, and dangerous to the country. Of course, some of us knew it from the beginning. He should be acting in a soap opera since he can read his lines well- so long as the sun isn't in his eyes. He is an inept and serious liability and it is no wonder that Putin sees him as a pantywaist.

If the FBI is monitoring my posts, I acknowledge them with a single finger salute.
And once more the IRS proves it is the most useless organization on earth
It will take more than this for me to help put another republican in office. Which brings up a good point, why aren't Washington republicans screaming at the top of their lungs, if this is in Obama's control?
TheRealVille Wrote:I'm on a phone. Maybe I'll check when I get home next weekend.

Why do you keep posting when you haven't checked it yet? Oh yeah, because you're a low information voter, fka moron...
jetpilot Wrote:Why do you keep posting when you haven't checked it yet? Oh yeah, because you're a low information voter, fka moron...

I have read the right wing media's version of it. If you vote republican, I wouldn't call anybody a moron without looking in a mirror. Your party fucked this country royally.
TheRealVille Wrote:I have read the right wing media's version of it. If you vote republican, I wouldn't call anybody a moron without looking in a mirror. Your party fucked this country royally.

Read up on it when you get back home. I really don't think you are as stupid as your posts are. You can't be.
TheRealVille Wrote:It will take more than this for me to help put another republican in office. Which brings up a good point, why aren't Washington republicans screaming at the top of their lungs, if this is in Obama's control?

I will agree that, if it is true, the Republicans need to grow a backbone and start an offensive. The fact that they aren't leads one to believe the story is not as reported or that Republicans are neutered. Either or both may well be true.
^
The republicans need to grow a pair.
Unfortunatly to many of them are so old they just drag the floor with no use.
Pages: 1 2