Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Stop Hillary 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:Clap::hilarious:

https://www.stophillary2016.org/
America Rising was formed to prevent Americans from ever having to see another Clinton in the White House. We’ve seen what a President Hillary Clinton would be like from her time as Secretary of State. We can’t afford another Clinton administration after eight years of President Obama.
To be successful in defeating Hillary we need you to contribute today. Our research efforts NOW will help us stop Hillary in 2016.
All I can say to you conservatives if she puts her name in the hat, is good luck. She's a shoe in if she wants it. There's a pretty good chance that even KY on the 2016 election map, will be blue. 16 years without a republican President will drive a few of you over the edge.
Hillary will run with the same "advantages" as Obama. She will have the absolute support of the print and broadcast media, the entertainment industry, and the various and sundry minority groups. If anyone says anything negative about her, that person will be labeled a "sexist" just as anyone speaking negatively of Obama is automatically a "racist". In addition, that person will be accused of waging a "war on women".

Since we are a country with a vast majority of dullards, she will win. As a college professor, I can assure you that the younger generation is dominated by non-achievers who are far more interested in the Kardashians than they are in the leadership of the country. And, I'm talking about the college students. They are a generation that feels it is owed the bounty of life and that they shouldn't have to work for it. Hillary will be very attractive to that group.

The election will be dominated by this young "Entitlement Generation" along with the growing number of non-contributors.

If you have accumulated a decent amount of wealth, you better hide it. If you don't have wealth, you better get it and hide it. If you don't know how to hide it, you better learn quickly. When should you begin? Now.

However, just as Kentucky overwhelmingly rejected Obama, it will, to a lesser degree, reject Hillary. She won't win Kentucky.
^ The Clintons run very well in KY. Bill carried it, and I expect no different with Hillary. EKY doesn't even really get on the KY voter map in the big races. Winchester and westward decide those races, and the big towns love the Clintons.
TheRealVille Wrote:All I can say to you conservatives if she puts her name in the hat, is good luck. She's a shoe in if she wants it. There's a pretty good chance that even KY on the 2016 election map, will be blue. 16 years without a republican President will drive a few of you over the edge.

She may well be a shoe-in, but, she's no shoo-in. Confusednicker:
TheRealVille Wrote:http://www.senatormitchmcconnell.com/?m=0
this group doesn't have enough $$$$ to dislodge Mitch
TheRealThing Wrote:She may well be a shoe-in, but, she's no shoo-in. Confusednicker:

Is that your only arguement? However you spell it, if she runs, she wins. You can write that down. Your guys don't have anyone that ca beat her.

BTW, you might want to check your dictionary, smartass. The more you respond, the more idiotic you prove yourself.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...034AAHLpGp

""a shoe in" means you have one foot in the door...he's a shoe in for the job...meaning he has a good chance of the getting the job.
"shoo in" is a racetrack term applied to a horse that is expected to win a race, because the race is fixed."
TheRealVille Wrote:Is that your only arguement? However you spell it, if she runs, she wins. You can write that down. Your guys don't have anyone that ca beat her.

BTW, you might want to check your dictionary, smartass.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...034AAHLpGp

""a shoe in" means you have one foot in the door...he's a shoe in for the job...meaning he has a good chance of the getting the job.
"shoo in" is a racetrack term applied to a horse that is expected to win a race, because the race is fixed."

And the Google Bar means you can always try and do damage control. Those two metaphors describe completely different situations. At any rate, you certainly weren't trying to say two different things and your predilection to going on the defensive has no doubt caused you to miss the subtle meaning of my post. She might have her shoe in the door, but she's no shoo-in.

A lot of folks in Kentucky have had it up to their eyeballs with Hill. Like Billy Boy, lying means nothing to her. She was the one making the calls in Benghazi right up until the whole thing exploded in a terrorist fire ball on last year's anniversary of 9/11. I mean, who really believes she had that oh so convenient concussion? I'm sure you do but many don't and, that includes a lot of posters on BGR.
nky Wrote:this group doesn't have enough $$$$ to dislodge Mitch

Agreed, Mitch will win and he deserves another term.
The bad news is half the country loves these liberal turds. The good news is that it's the bad half, they don't contribute anything, and you absolutely can make the choice to not have anything to do with them.
jetpilot Wrote:The bad news is half the country loves these liberal turds. The good news is that it's the bad half, they don't contribute anything, and you absolutely can make the choice to not have anything to do with them.

I know I don't!

The republicans will always hold the power to level the field at every level except the office of the president. National elections, are where federally protected outfits like ACORN, The Democracy Justice Fund, Air America, Constitution Project, Green for All, Health Care for America Now, Tides Foundation, and Vote for Change can influence so many in the target districts. These target districts weighted by the electoral map, are where these guys work 365 days a year spreading the democrat's entitlement message to what is in my opinion, a circus of a base.

It just so happens right now that the clown prince Harry Reid (D) Nev. and Nancy Pelosi (D) Cal are in positions of seniority and they will continue to get elected as long as they are willing to do whatever it takes to keep the goodies coming to the so called downtrodden in their respective states. Their time will pass as it always does and a viable candidate could win those states as well.

One of the main worries we face for the coming years, is surving the naïve liberals now in power who find themselves overwhelmed by the urge to gather round a campfire somewhere and sing KumBaya, in place of a reasonable military deterrent.
Benghazi will come back to haunt Hillary
[YOUTUBE="Who do you trust"]L1GaUri3V74[/YOUTUBE]
Obama went back to sleep can you trust Hillary to do any better?
Would not put her in charge of mowing my lawn!!! Idiot. Arrogant idiot.
TheRealThing Wrote:Agreed, Mitch will win and he deserves another term.
The least working, lowest approval rated member of congress deserves another term, why? Only a partisan hack would make the statement you made. I figure any long time member of congress doesn't deserve another term.
TheRealVille Wrote:The least working, lowest approval rated member of congress deserves another term, why? Only a partisan hack would make the statement you made. I figure any long time member of congress doesn't deserve another term.

McConnell leaves a lot to be desired. However, he is vastly superior to the suspects being touted by the Democrats to run against him. Can anyone imagine the neophyte daughter of Backroom Jerry, Miss Lundgren (married to a Grimes), representing the Commonwealth in the US Senate? That is about as amateur as it can get On the other hand, we got an amateur in the White House.).

Also, seniority is vital and McConnell has seniority.
nky Wrote:Benghazi will come back to haunt Hillary

I doubt that it will hurt her. It, along with the other scandals, is being covered up by all the media sources except Fox. And, the truth is that most of these people are more interested in the new Kardashian baby.

This country was founded and built on fundamental Judeo-Christian tenets and hard work. Both are eroding rapidly in the present climate. The decline of most empires can be traced to the decaying of foundational beliefs and work ethic. We are well along that road to destruction.

I'm sure someone will disagree. Do so in meaningful statements. The truth is you cannot do so.

My first paragraph above concerning why and how Hillary will win has not been disputed. Can anyone do so in meaningful statements? The answer is "no" because we all know it to be the truth.
^Hillary will win because she is a smart politician, and because people like her. Her approval rating is sky high compared to other Washingtonians. And, people will rember how good the economy was when Bill was at the Whitehouse, and will welcome the chance to return him there, although he will "officially" be behind the scenes. But, the media love for her will also help.
TheRealVille Wrote:^Hillary will win because she is a smart politician, and because people like her. Her approval rating is sky high compared to other Washingtonians. And, people will rember how good the economy was when Bill was at the Whitehouse, and will welcome the chance to return him there, although he will "officially" be behind the scenes. But, the media love for her will also help.

Is her approval rating a result of actual accomplishments or of the constant praise of an adoring media? If actual accomplishments, name them.

You are correct in saying she is a smart politician. She is certainly that with, of course, the stellar hype of the media.

I am a self employed Caucasian unwavering pro-life and pro normal marriage traditional Christian conservative who believes in absolutes in regard to moral and spiritual issues and who believes that the con artists and loafers who are physically and mentally able to work should do so and earn their own way. I, also, if you will excuse the expression, am quite well to do financially having done so with no handouts from any branch of government. I also, feel certain that my contributions to the true needy dwarf those4 of 95% of the population- certainly including Gore and Biden. The only time I personally witnessed affirmative action was when it was used against me to give work to lesser qualified but more popularly pedigreed individuals or groups.

In other words, the days of people like me having an influence on the government, state or federal, is over. The nuts, bums, non achievers, and non-contributors, so to speak, have taken over. And, they all love Hillary just as they love Barry and, of course, just as they love the Kardashian sisters. Benjamin Franklin must be heart sick.
TheRealVille Wrote:The least working, lowest approval rated member of congress deserves another term, why? Only a partisan hack would make the statement you made. I figure any long time member of congress doesn't deserve another term.

You, the "don't confuse me with the facts, first mate on the liberal ship of fools, RealVille", calling anybody else on the planet a partisan hack is absurd and would be laughable, if you weren't so sincere. If you were to get your way, Ashley would be our next Senator and Hillary would be President. Kind of shoots that 'I'm all man' argument you like to make in the head, doesn't it? Confusednicker:
TheRealThing Wrote:You, the "don't confuse me with the facts, first mate on the liberal ship of fools, RealVille", calling anybody else on the planet a partisan hack is absurd and would be laughable, if you weren't so sincere. If you were to get your way, Ashley would be our next Senator and Hillary would be President. Kind of shoots that 'I'm all man' argument you like to make in the head, doesn't it? Confusednicker:

No, Alison and Hillary.
TheRealVille Wrote:^Hillary will win because she is a smart politician, and because people like her. Her approval rating is sky high compared to other Washingtonians. And, people will rember how good the economy was when Bill was at the Whitehouse, and will welcome the chance to return him there, although he will "officially" be behind the scenes. But, the media love for her will also help.

I defy you to tell me one instance of her being smart. She is a poster child for what is wrong with this country. The only people who like her are people who can count on checks every month from the government.
Everybody likes Santa Claus.

How smart was she before, during and after Benghazi?

Again, I want you to explain an instance when she has ever been smart to me. I'll get nothing from you, just like always. Low information voters, formerly known as morons before PC.

You still want her to pick up that red phone when it rings at 3am...even after she proved herself for all the world to see that she was incompetent when it did ring. Sorry RV, that makes you a freakin' idiot.
jetpilot Wrote:I defy you to tell me one instance of her being smart. She is a poster child for what is wrong with this country. The only people who like her are people who can count on checks every month from the government.

Again, I want you to explain an instance when she has ever been smart to me. I'll get nothing from you, just like always. Low information voters, formerly known as morons before PC.

You still want her to pick up that red phone when it rings at 3am...even after she proved herself for all the world to see that she was incompetent when it did ring. Sorry RV, that makes you a freakin' idiot.
Your post serves as a compliment, coming from a typical, low informed, Fox informed critic. You might as well practice saying Mrs. President, because if she puts her name in, you will see her in the big seat until 2024.
jetpilot Wrote:I defy you to tell me one instance of her being smart. She is a poster child for what is wrong with this country. The only people who like her are people who can count on checks every month from the government.

I'm telling you Jet, these liberals all believe they can settle everything wrong out there by being nicey-nicey. Pelosi went to Palestine as soon as she ascended to the speakership to negotiate a peace deal between Yasser Arafat and Israel. She returned home triumphantly declaring she had achieved what none other before her could, broker a peace agreement between the PLO and Israel. Of course it was a farce and Yasser laughed and mocked her naivety but, this little piece of history demonstrates how goofy liberals really are.

Similarly, Hillary thought her state department could prove once and for all that we Americans are true friends of the Arab world. She dropped the security in Benghazi to prove we are willing to sort of come out into the open unarmed. Becoming willingly vulnerable if you will, in the ultimate humanitarian gesture, thusly putting our head in the lion's mouth. The only problem with that rationale is it won't work and the Arabs, especially Jihadies, aren't buying into it for a second. They will see the Caliphate restored or they will keep on killing gentiles in any way they can, up to and including watching them go up in a nuclear fireball. This is the likes of what we have in positions of leadership these days. Rank amateurs, who make up their own reality and are completely comfortable playing Russian Roulette with the well being of the folks that send them to DC.

Hillary smart? Well, she's a Vassar grad. So, she's not stupid by any means. However, I believe she like most other Dems follow the advice of the DNC and the brightest minds the Ivy League can send their way. I believe we taxpayers spend millions helping the dems hone their strategies. These staffers work long and hard to put together a play book for the party leaders.
^ Hillary didn't cut security, republicans in congress did. Hillary warned that cuts in funding would endanger Americans, sadly she was right.
TheRealVille Wrote:^ Hillary didn't cut security, republicans in congress did. Hillary warned that cuts in funding would endanger Americans, sadly she was right.

:biglmao: What's sad is that you believe what you just said. Who gave the order for the special forces team ready to board a Libyan C-130 in Tripoli bound for Benghazi to 'stand down' when Americans stationed in Benghazi needed help?

Obamas approval rating was high to.
Now, even the most liberal of media outlets can lie about it anymore.
TheRealVille Wrote:Your post serves as a compliment, coming from a typical, low informed, Fox informed critic. You might as well practice saying Mrs. President, because if she puts her name in, you will see her in the big seat until 2024.

Again, didn't even bother to address my post. But I already knew you wouldn't.
TheRealThing Wrote:I'm telling you Jet, these liberals all believe they can settle everything wrong out there by being nicey-nicey. Pelosi went to Palestine as soon as she ascended to the speakership to negotiate a peace deal between Yasser Arafat and Israel. She returned home triumphantly declaring she had achieved what none other before her could, broker a peace agreement between the PLO and Israel. Of course it was a farce and Yasser laughed and mocked her naivety but, this little piece of history demonstrates how goofy liberals really are.

Similarly, Hillary thought her state department could prove once and for all that we Americans are true friends of the Arab world. She dropped the security in Benghazi to prove we are willing to sort of come out into the open unarmed. Becoming willingly vulnerable if you will, in the ultimate humanitarian gesture, thusly putting our head in the lion's mouth. The only problem with that rationale is it won't work and the Arabs, especially Jihadies, aren't buying into it for a second. They will see the Caliphate restored or they will keep on killing gentiles in any way they can, up to and including watching them go up in a nuclear fireball. This is the likes of what we have in positions of leadership these days. Rank amateurs, who make up their own reality and are completely comfortable playing Russian Roulette with the well being of the folks that send them to DC.

Hillary smart? Well, she's a Vassar grad. So, she's not stupid by any means. However, I believe she like most other Dems follow the advice of the DNC and the brightest minds the Ivy League can send their way. I believe we taxpayers spend millions helping the dems hone their strategies. These staffers work long and hard to put together a play book for the party leaders.

Plenty of idiots with college diplomas running around out there. Plenty of educated idiots too. Half the people coming out of the Ivy League schools can't walk and chew gum at the same time. But I agree with the rest of your post.:Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2